Chapter 42

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 42

    Xu Yuanchen paused, looked at the two teenagers who were talking, then at the three bodyguards, lowered his head and took out the third-level fire system crystal nucleus, which was very beautiful and clear red, "No, this crystal nucleus Let me just repay you for protecting my companion just now." Xu Yuanchen threw the crystal nucleus to one of the teenagers.

    Although this thing is beautiful, to be honest, it is not a particularly difficult thing to get. Although it takes a little effort to kill the third-level zombies with his current ability, it is not impossible.     And this time the other party really helped, otherwise, when he passed by, Mu Qing would not know how injured he was, especially since they were not like ordinary people, their words revealed a sense of superiority, these three bodyguards It's not easy, Xu Yuanchen even suspects that they are from the army.     With the background of the other party, it is not suitable for them to involve too much, but if he really wants to say that a third-level crystal nucleus is worth the kindness of protecting Mu Qing, Xu Yuanchen can't say it at all, but Xu Yuanchen will not be hypocritical when the other party brings it up. Rejected, and just pushed the boat along.     The two teenagers who got the crystal core happily got together and played together. They were about to spend a long time just now, but the people who escorted them back did not agree at all, and they have not yet taken them into their hands.     The three bodyguards looked at each other and sighed in their hearts. If this was their own child, they would have been stuffed into the urinal and drowned when they were born, no, they would not have a chance to be born at all.     For these two people, how many brothers they sacrificed, they are not worth the dead brothers!     Seeing that the matter was settled, Xu Yuanchen went back to the car, sat on the car to rest, and thought about how to go on the next road. First of all, Mu Qing needed a quiet place to recuperate. Thinking of this, he stood up and walked towards the three The bodyguard walked up and asked, "Do you know what's going on in Jincheng?"     "What do you want to ask?" One of them asked.     "Why didn't you come to City C for rescue?" Xu Yuanchen looked at them and asked.

    The person didn't answer, but looked at the person who handed him the crystal nucleus, the person sighed and said, "Go, it's just that the road is too difficult...too difficult..." He didn't finish speaking but asked a question , "Do you know the situation at the high speed?"

    Xu Yuanchen froze for a moment, vaguely guessing some truth.

    "I can't say the rest." The man said, "Do you have any questions?" "

    How will you treat the injured?" Xu Yuanchen glanced at the car, "My companion is going to the Jincheng Club... "Will it be killed directly as an infected person?"

    Xu Yuanchen didn't ask this question, and the man was speechless immediately, "Are you a murderer in the Jincheng Military Region? Everyone who goes there will stay in the quarantine area for a day, and they will be executed only if they become zombies." Said, "Shou is like your friend, and it won't be direct... After all, there are also examples of becoming supernatural beings, but he has to stay in the quarantine area for three days." "That's good."