Chapter 106 Express Hotel

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 106 Express Hotel

    They got up early the next day to eat, and then Xu Yuanchen threw Mu Le into the space and the companions, and they went out with their backpacks on their backs.

    Seeing them, the members of the Xiongtu mercenary regiment who were assigned to follow him breathed a sigh of relief. Shi Zheng didn't make up his mind in the end, but let people watch them first, to see if Xu Yuanchen and the others were really going to do the mission or if they wanted to borrow machine to escape.

    As soon as Xu Yuanchen and the others arrived at the designated place, someone came to say hello. It was the deputy head of the bloodstained mercenary group. He led the mission this time. The deputy head of the bloodstained mercenary group was Wei Qing, a sixth-level Wood-type abilities, the wood-type itself has an affinity, and the deputy head is also a smiley, so the staff has always been very good.

    "I think there are only four of you, do you want to carpool with us?" Wei Qing was a little fat, and he liked to smile.

    Xu Yuanchen and the others were not ignorant of good and evil, they understood what Wei Qing meant, they were afraid that Shi Zheng and the others would attack on the way, after all the Xiongtu mercenary regiment had a large number of people, while Xu Yuanchen and the others only had four.

    "Okay." Mu Qing smiled and said, "Then thank Deputy Wei first.

    " People are not stupid, besides, they have a bad relationship with Xiongtu, and they are more willing to look at Xiongtu's popularity but helpless, and they are very enthusiastic towards Xu Yuanchen and the others.

    An enemy's enemy is a friend, and the Bloodstain Mercenary Group has implemented this principle very well. They are happy when things make the enemy uncomfortable, so Xu Yuanchen and the others benefit, and the location and hospitality along the way are top-notch.

    Although Xu Yuanchen and the others could tell, the blood-stained people were kind to them after all. Mu Qing used the cover of the backpack to make a lot of smoke out, both good and bad, but this was enough for the blood-stained people to be happy, the most important thing after the end of the world The only thing is to survive, where there is energy to grow these tobaccos, such as cigarettes have become luxury goods, smoking one less one.

    None of the members of the baby mercenary group likes to smoke, so these things have been kept as useless, and the people of the bloodstained mercenary group are even more happy, and they have been promoted from friends to brothers in an instant.

    Wei Qing smoked a cigarette contentedly and said, "This one still tastes better." But he stopped after smoking only one, and put away the rest.

    Not only Wei Qing, but also the other people in the car. There are eight people in this car with the driver, four of them are Xu Yuanchen and the others, and the rest of the bloodstained mercenary group are crowded with other mercenary groups at the back. in a truck.

    Xu Yuanchen understood their plan at a glance, took out a few cigarettes without being moved, and just chatted with Wei Qing and the others.

    Wei Qing has been developing in Yangcheng since the end of the world, and he has a deep understanding of Yangcheng, and feels that Xu Yuanchen and the others are worthy of association, and their strength is also good, so he talked about it in detail.