Chapter 3 Doomsday

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 3 Doomsday

    "Okay, let's go to collect supplies. You can pack it yourself and gather at the door in fifteen minutes. Thanks to the fact that there are no zombies on this floor, otherwise it will be troublesome." Yang Wan glanced at Xu Yuanchen and said, "Taking advantage of the zombies now You haven't mutated yet, so you can practice your hands."

    "Okay." Xu Yuanchen answered without hesitation.

    Only then did Yang Wan leave.

    Xu Yuanchen put all the dishes and chopsticks on the table into the sink without washing them. He knew in his heart that as long as he could come back alive, Yang Wan would definitely propose to live in her house, and even moved the supplies there. Supplies, Xu Yuanchen scratched his head, and put some chocolates and nuts into the space. He didn't dare to move the big things, after all, Yang Wan roughly knew how many things he had.     After taking the car keys, Xu Yuanchen went to the door and closed it. He faintly heard screams upstairs, and Yang Wan came out soon. She was wearing a motorcycle helmet, and she was holding one and two machetes in her hand. She handed the helmet in her hand to Xu Yuanchen, and after Xu Yuanchen put it on, he took a machete, "Sister Yang, I'll go first."     Yang Wan nodded and followed behind Xu Yuanchen, "Be careful when turning the corner."     "Okay."     I don't know if the Fengshui of this building is good, or what, until they went down to the first floor, Xu Yuanchen and the others didn't encounter a single zombie. In fact, Xu Yuanchen didn't know that Yang Wan chose this place precisely because the community would A strong person appears to form a strong team. The core members of that team have followed that strong person from the very beginning, and most of them have supernatural powers. This means that the possibility of inducing supernatural powers in this community is higher than other places. There will be fewer people who become zombies, and Yang Wan came here to join that team.     After arriving downstairs, Xu Yuanchen found that there were three people killing zombies outside. Because it was dark, they couldn't see their faces clearly, but they were all in good shape and agile in movement. Yang Wan narrowed her eyes and didn't take the initiative to say hello .     After the three killed Lost, they also found Xu Yuanchen and Yang Wan, but they didn't come over, instead they walked directly to the parking lot.     "Sister Yang?" Xu Yuanchen called out, looking at Yang Wan who was walking in front of him.

    Yang Wan clenched the machete in her hand. One of the three people might be Chu Han. If she took the initiative to step forward, she would be looked down upon by others, and she would be drawn over by Chu Han after she had no chance to show her strength in front of Chu Han. , that way they will be valued. After making up her mind, Yang Wan said, "Let's go too.

    " …What's the difference.

    Xu Yuanchen drove, Yang Wan pointed the way, and said, "The current zombies are only rudimentary, with slow movements, stiff joints, and are only sensitive to sound and blood, so there is no problem with driving lights, but in the future, zombies will evolve and become more and more flexible. , vision, hearing and smell will also be developed, and even have supernatural powers."

    "Then is there a way for humans to survive?" Xu Yuanchen then turned on the lights, and the speed of the car increased a lot.

    Yang Wan sneered, "Of course, human beings will become stronger and stronger."