Chapter 62

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 62

    When they came back with egg custard, Mu Qing said in a low voice, "Will what he wants to do affect us?" Mu Qing

    's words not only made Xu Yuanchen and Yan Tianyu stop eating egg custard, but even the old man The Taoist priest paused for a moment before saying, "It has nothing to do with you."

    Yan Tianyu frowned and looked at the old Taoist priest, and asked, "What about you?"

    The old Taoist priest had already finished his bowl of egg custard , was eating from Yan Tianyu’s bowl, and said after hearing the words, “Guess~”

    Yan Tianyu tightened his grip on the handle of the spoon, and suddenly said with a rippling expression on his face, “Guess, can I guess~”

    This time almost Asking Xu Yuanchen to spit out the custard from his mouth, the old Taoist nodded appreciatively, "You have already emerged from blue, and I am very pleased to be a teacher." The corners of Xu Yuanchen's mouth twitched

    . Beside the bed, he took a spoonful and fed it to Mu Qing's mouth naturally. Mu Qing was thinking about something and was off guard for a moment. When he felt it, he looked up at Xu Yuanchen, frowning, and saw Mu Le looking at them curiously. , Opened his mouth and ate the custard.     In fact, they all have some guesses in their hearts. The old Taoist's answer is more believable than a direct admission, but why? Even Yan Tianyu was already thinking about whether to get rid of Yin Hong first.     No matter how unreliable the old Taoist is, he is still his master. Although he will kick him and call him stupid at every turn, he will let him read all the cheats at will, help him answer all the questions, and will order him to work and grab his bowl However, whenever he was hungry at night, he would touch the pocket of his clothes, and there would always be marinated eggs and beef jerky that the old Taoist stuffed in there.     Maybe others think that the old Taoist is not a good master, but Yan Tianyu thinks that no one is more competent than this master. He likes this unreliable little old man very much, especially when he has a father who wants to kill him and eat meat. .

    Yan Tianyu estimated Yin Hong's strength and his own strength, looked up at Xu Yuanchen who was playing around on the bed, as if feeling his sight, the two looked at each other, and then looked away without a trace, Xu Yuanchen Continuing to feed Mu Qing with egg custard shamelessly, while Mu Le joined in the fun.

    And Yan Tianyu seemed to be listening intently to the old Taoist muttering, thinking about how to join forces with Xu Yuanchen to kill Yin Hong without the old Taoist knowing.

    The old Taoist narrowed his eyes, stretched out his hand and tugged at Yan Tianyu's ear, and said, "Did you hear that?" "

    Yes." Yan Tianyu repeated the old Taoist's words verbatim.

    The old Taoist gave Yan Tianyu a suspicious look, and then said, "Well, if you really regard me as your master, you should not participate in Yin Hong's affairs.

    " But Yan Tianyu could hear the seriousness inside, even a kind of seriousness and prudence that Yan Tianyu couldn't understand.

    "Master, why?" Yan Tianyu stared at the old Taoist priest and asked.