Chapter 156 Fire Element Baby 6

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 156 Fire Element Baby 6

    Yuan Kangtian fell to the ground like a dead dog, forcibly destroying the space and causing him to fall from the space. The impact of these energies made him spit blood continuously on the ground. The energy gun smashed cleanly as if it had been done countless times. It broke Yuan Kangtian's heart.

    Pain...Desperation...This is death...He is obviously the protagonist, how could he end up like this...Those people are just his tools...He hasn't dominated yet...

    The man in black saw a piece of blood jade that appeared because of Yuan Kangtian's death, and he reached out to snatch it, but Xu Yuanchen had already arrived, and his body was his strongest tool. At that time, Xu Yuanchen showed his strength in the late stage of foundation establishment.

    It's not that Xu Yuanchen killed these men in black as easily as killing melons, but that they adapted to Xu Yuanchen's rhythm, and when Xu Yuanchen suddenly improved, they couldn't keep up for a while.

    Xu Yuanchen tore the spiritual net of the man in black's body with his hands. Not to mention that the level of this spiritual net is extremely different from that of the guard just now, even the captain of the man in black is stronger than these people. The death of these men in black The method is exactly the same as Yuan Kangtian, the heart was dug out and crushed, the body was wrapped by spiritual energy and thrown into the space, and the red jade was thrown into the space by Xu Yuanchen. Sleep deeply, but no longer close the space, and the integrity can handle it.

    The captain of the man in black gave the order to retreat without the slightest hesitation, but because the formation was closed, they couldn't use space transfer to open the passage to the outside, so they didn't run towards the outside of the tiankeng, but inside the passage.

    Xu Yuanchen has only one person, even including Mu Qing, there are only two people, and Xuan Nan and the others have six people, besides the dead man in black, there are thirteen survivors, when they escape separately, there will always be someone who can escape. escaped.

    It's just that the assumption was correct, but there was a problem with the actual operation. Xu Yuanchen had figured it out a long time ago. Apart from the explosive talisman, there were other means, and countless small traps were waiting for them.

    Xu Yuanchen and the others have fought against men in black several times, and they have a bold guess that these men in black know about cultivation, they even know about space accessories, but the strength of the cultivation methods they know is from those current cultivation schools, As for what Xu Yuanchen and the others got from the secret realm, they didn't know about it.

    Yan Tianyu's talisman was passed down by the old Taoist at the beginning, but it has also been changed a lot through the collection of books in the secret realm, Mu Qing's formation...these are all things they don't understand and can't discover.

    Xu Yuanchen went down to the Tiankeng so many times, not only for the map, but also to test this conjecture. It can be said that he is walking on a steel blade, and now is the time to harvest.