Chapter 184 The Secret of the End Times 19

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 184 The Secret of the End Times 19

    Lingquan babies hugged their knees with two small arms, curled up into a small ball, and did not make a sound, while earth-type babies hugged their hats in a daze, wood-type babies had just recovered and were the thinnest, gold-type babies used The toothpick sword poked the ground, and the fire-type baby kept rubbing it back and forth with a piece of metal.

    "Maybe your perception is wrong." Jie Cao comforted him by scratching the fur on his stomach.

    "No." The earth-type baby finally opened his mouth to explain, "Actually, I have a faint feeling that the aura outside is not right. You should know the truth that prosperity must decline. This is the situation now. Look at the cultivation base of a cultivator. Ascension, many monsters have developed spiritual wisdom. These were normal in ancient times, but they are not right now." "

    What was the environment like in ancient times? It should have been written in the notes left by the ancestors of the Xu family. At that time, the plants were lush. , all kinds of natural materials and earthly treasures appear frequently, but what about now? There are not even normal plants outside, and the land is even more polluted." The voice of the wood-type baby was soft and soft.

    "Not only that, but also water." Baby Lingquan put a bunch of diamonds here and there, moving them back and forth with his little fingers, "It's all polluted, and everyone can only drink the water that the aura gathers. If the aura is so abundant, it's There shouldn't be such a result, and the aura will naturally feed back into the environment to repair the environment." The

    gold-type baby stopped poking the ground, "And this space is full of loopholes, if you don't fill it, you will wait for it to continue Trouble."

    The fire-type baby snorted, obviously very irritable, "It's like what Xu Yuanchen said, what does this have to do with us, we didn't throw those missiles, and we didn't make those atomic bombs. We don't care, okay! Those zombie pollutions are also caused by zombies, why should we sacrifice!" "

    But... Isn't this the mission we were born with?" The wood-type baby said weakly.

    As the environment changed, they all faintly felt this way, and returned to the world to correct the environment.

    But why? Is it because they are conceived by the five elements? The initial feeling was not accurate, but when Xu Yuanchen merged his memory and his mind was completely empty, they felt it clearly.

    The words of the wood-type baby made the other four babies silent, and the Lingquan baby suddenly burst into tears, "I don't want it, I want to go to the heaven, I want to leave the space area to look outside... I don't want to disappear... who knows I won’t be the one who conceives next time..."

    Jiecao was so saddened by the baby Lingquan, and pushed him into his arms, "No, let's go to the fairy world together, anyway, this space is up to me and the stupid master."

    Xu Yuanchen didn't know about the space. When he entered the room, he saw Yao Shu, who had changed into a red silk evening dress, sitting on the sofa. She was wearing a pair of golden high-heeled shoes, and the high-slit skirt made her white and shapely left Her legs were exposed, her long hair was pulled up high by a golden rose hair accessory, and a golden butterfly spread its wings on her collarbone, ready to fly.