Chapter 29 Setting the Trap

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 29 Setting the Trap

    Chu Han didn't accept the watch, but took a closer look, and put it on Yang Wan's wrist with his own hands. His movements were very light and gentle, and his focused eyes made people's heart skip a beat, "You have three series It's not good to know too many people with supernatural powers, and it's not good to share the crystal core with you directly, and then I will secretly give you half of my share." "

    Brother Chu." Yang Wan was stunned, looking at Chu Han, according to her thinking, how could Chu Han refuse her after knowing about her space ability?

    Chu Han stretched out his hand and rubbed Yang Wan's head, sighed, with regret and sadness in his eyes, before Yang Wan could speak, he continued, "Since you have spatial abilities, don't take any supplies you can't take with you." Waste, I will create opportunities for you, when the time comes, you will be put into the space, and you don’t know what’s going on when you arrive in City B, it’s always good for you to keep more things by your side.” Yang Wan felt her heart beating non-stop     . Before that, she wanted to stay by Chu Han's side, more for her own considerations, after all, Chu Han's status will be very high in the future, but now...she thinks that she wants to stay by Chu Han's side because she wants to be Chu Han's woman .     Chu Han looked at Yang Wan with more worry, "Don't trust others so easily in the future." "I said it     because of Brother Chu." Yang Wan bit her lip and said in a low voice.     Chu Han smiled helplessly, reached out and patted Yang Wan's head, "Silly girl." There was affection in her voice, "Even Brother Chu can't believe it completely." Yang Wan lowered her head and tiptoed and drew a picture on the ground     . A few circles showed the girl's charming side, but she didn't answer Chu Han's words.     Chu Han seemed to have thought of something suddenly, and said, "Then the zombies..." "     It's chasing me." Yang Wan's eyes were red, and she said with a bit of aggrieved cry, "Because the zombies chased energy, I activated the three elements. Ability, I have a lot of energy in my body, Brother Chu, I’d better leave, don’t bother you.” “     What are you talking about?” Chu Han said sharply, “Since you call me Brother Chu, I will protect you.”     Yang Wan looked up at Chu Han, and threw herself into his arms full of emotion, "Brother Chu..."

    Chu Han raised his hand as if struggling for a long time, and then patted her on the shoulder lightly, "Don't worry." "

    Then Yuanchen has already found out, what should we do?" Yang Wan asked worriedly, "He seems to be... ...I have a lot of opinions on me." The last sentence was said in a low voice, as if afraid.

    "Brother Chu won't let him hurt you." Chu Han's voice had a trustworthy charm in it.

    Yang Wan bit her lip and said, "I can't rely on Brother Chu for everything, Brother Chu will be tired too, I want to be someone who can help Brother Chu." Her voice was trembling and pretending to be strong, " I will settle this matter by myself, Yuan Chen... Yuan Chen can't stay, and he must not hold Brother Chu back because of me. Help Brother Chu."

    After speaking, she looked up at Chu Han, and tears fell from the corners of her eyes, "Brother Chu, do you think I am a vicious person?"

    Chu Han looked at Yang Wan, and suddenly smiled, "" Don't worry."