Chapter 119 Mu Le Was Arrested

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 119 Mu Le Was Arrested

    Sweat kept dripping from Yan Tianyu's forehead. He didn't even bother to wipe it off. He looked at the star map on the ground without blinking. He dared not make mistakes, and he couldn't.

    Compared with Yan Tianyu, Mu Qing was much more relaxed, as long as he walked over according to the position calculated by Yan Tianyu, it was enough. He didn't say he trusted, but his actions undoubtedly showed his trust in Yan Tianyu.

    Such trust may be a burden to others, but it is a kind of motivation to Yan Tianyu.

    Sure enough, Yan Tianyu calculated faster and faster, and almost entered a state of madness. His eyes were blood red, and within a short period of time, blisters appeared on his mouth, and the blisters were shiny, one after another.

    After more than half of it was safe, Yan Tianyu stopped suddenly. He was not sure what was behind, but he only paused for three minutes before vomited out another position.

    This time, Mu Qing didn't go over right away, but smiled at Yan Tianyu before stepping over. This smile made Yan Tianyu's tense nerves relax a bit.

    After walking for two-thirds of the way, Yan Tianyu was so tired that he just wanted to find a place to sleep hard for a few days, closed his eyes, reached out and rubbed the center of his brows, and said, "If you can get a cableway out, you don't have to go down. "

    Mu Qing didn't answer, but looked at the people who appeared at the exit of the passage. Pei Haojie grabbed Wei Xue's neck with one hand and controlled Mu Le with the other, and stood there quietly watching them.

    And behind Pei Haojie, two well-dressed teenagers, among them, the boy in a shirt and jeans was smiling and looked at him with a gentle face, while the other was expressionless, looking at them with cold eyes, paying more attention Put it on Xu Yuanchen who was carried by Yan Tianyu.

    "Hey, why are you in a coma?" Yan Xi rubbed his chin, as if caring about an old friend.

    "Breakthrough." Because of the large-scale gathering of spiritual energy, Wei Shuyi frowned in discomfort. He felt a little dangerous, his eyes darkened, Yan Xi's eyes also moved, and he spoke a few positions.

    Wei Shuyi didn't stop at all, stepped on those positions and rushed towards Yan Tianyu's direction, while Mu Qing controlled the water system ability to roll onto Wei Shuyi's calf.

    The water shield was in front of Yan Tianyu, and the magic energy in Wei Shuyi's hands seemed to have its own consciousness, twisted in mid-air, and directly avoided the water shield and attacked Yan Tianyu.

    At this time, Yan Tianyu couldn't move at all. He was controlled by Yan Xi who was standing on it with mental power. The cracks have intensified, relying more on willpower, and at this time he is not Yan Xi's opponent at all.

    Wei Xue, who was under control,     struggled all over her face , "Brother Pei!"

    "Dad..." Mu Le's voice was filled with tears, "Dad!"