Chapter 26 Ability Crystal Nucleus

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 26 Ability Crystal Nucleus

    "Can't you go to another room to relieve your hand?" Yang Wan's face changed, and she shouted a little frantically, you must know that there is no water now, and there is no way to flush the toilet.

    Wang Hong and Xu Yuanchen, who had just stepped in with one foot, were stunned for a moment. Tao Zhuo and Zhao Kang had already run to the outside room, but now Wang Hong and the others were lagging behind.

    Mu Qing laughed when she saw it, "Does Xiao Le want to go to the bathroom     ?

    "

Rubbing Mu Le's head, looking at Chu Han, Chu Han said, "I'll go with you." "

    En." Mu Qing responded and walked out with Chu Han.

    Yang Wan squinted her eyes and looked at the backs of Mu Qing's family of three, she already had a plan in her heart, she walked out without putting her bags, Chen Fei looked at the sleeping child in her arms, it would be best if she could follow them, After all, these people are strong enough, but...staying here is not bad, but it is not a long-term solution. Thinking of her husband who ran away alone, Chen Fei's eyes turned red, and her heart was bitter and astringent. She lowered her head and kissed her daughter's forehead. "Mom will definitely protect you..."

    The child's diaper was already dirty, and Chen Fei was afraid of making the room smelly, so she didn't dare to change it here, so she carried the child to the toilet and took two towels. Holding the iron rod, she walked out. She didn't dare to go far, and went to the next room. Because there was someone in the bathroom, she didn't go in. Instead, she went to the bedroom. After putting the child on the bed, she used the mineral water in the room to wipe a towel Getting wet, wiping the baby's butt, looking at the diaper rash on her daughter's little butt, Chen Fei felt distressed but had no choice but to move more gently.

    Xu Yuanchen came out of the toilet, heard the movement in the bedroom, frowned before walking in, and saw Chen Fei was taking off the pillowcase, and the child was sleeping on the bed with his little hand, "What are you doing?" Chen Fei saw that it

    was Xu Yuanchen felt a lot more relaxed. She remembered this bald head. At that time, in order to speak for their mother and daughter, she had an argument with her teammates, "I've run out of diapers. This pillowcase is made of pure cotton and can replace diapers." "

    Yes Girl." Xu Yuanchen glanced at the baby, only to find out her gender, "Very cute."

    Chen Fei smiled, "Thank you today."

    Xu Yuanchen was not in a hurry to go back, and stood aside, in fact, he was also afraid of sudden There was danger, but she didn't answer any more. Chen Fei carried the child to the toilet to urinate, then wiped the child clean with toilet paper, put on the diaper and said to Xu Yuanchen a little embarrassedly, "Can you help me look after the child?" I'll make it easier for you."

    "Yes." Xu Yuanchen looked at the baby sleeping on the bed, but did not refuse.

    Only then did Chen Fei heave a sigh of relief, and took another look at the child before going into the bathroom. Xu Yuanchen walked to the bed and carefully touched the child's face, "I hope you can grow up safely." A decision was made in her heart, He would never have a child before he was unable to give the child an environment to grow up.