Chapter 61 The Spirit Scorpion Family

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 61 The Spirit Scorpion Family

    "Is Yin Hong a prophet?" After leaving the Taoist temple, Xu Yuanchen thickened the aura on his feet, leaving only shallow footprints on the snow. Because there was still snow in the sky, Xu Yuanchen put on his hat and exhaled. The air turned into white smoke, and he exclaimed, "It's so cold." "

    What do you think is a prophet?" The old Taoist was the same as Xu Yuanchen, except that he didn't even leave any footprints, and he really walked on the snow without a trace.

    Xu Yuanchen thought about the old ancestor's notes, and concluded, "It can predict the future."

    "This is just one of the aspects. In fact, cultivators will also have a sense to a certain extent, but they cannot be called prophets." The old Taoist explained, "It's not only those who can predict can become prophets."

    The old Taoist led Xu Yuanchen up the mountain, "What is a prophet? In "Sun Tzu's Art of War", there is a saying, "The old Ming Jun is a wise general, so he moves and wins people, and success comes from everyone." Those who are prophets are also prophets. The prophets cannot be taken from ghosts and gods, they cannot be imaged by things, and they cannot be tested by degrees. , to make one perceive before knowing, and make one perceive before knowing.'" "     These have little to do with foreknowledge, and we don't even agree to obtain it from ghosts and gods' prayers, nor can we infer it from fortune-telling." The old Taoist explained, " Prophet is a kind of respectful title, why are they the darlings of heaven, because they are often people who have made great contributions. Foresight is a means of a prophet, not a decisive factor for a prophet." Xu Yuanchen nodded, "Then Yin Hong is a prophet     ? The     old Taoist didn't answer right away, but thought for a while before saying, "He knows something, but he may not be the prophet. The prophets don't predict out of thin air. Their predictions are often related, just like When they see this tree, they will predict whether it will die of old age, disease, or freezing."     Xu Yuanchen frowned slightly, and nodded in confusion.     The old Taoist stopped talking about these things, and instead talked about the teachings of Taoism. Xu Yuanchen silently remembered, "Heaven and man are connected, and the way of heaven bears it." For some reason, he felt that the old Taoist paid special attention to this sentence.

    "The old Taoist will take you to see the world." The old Taoist stopped suddenly and reminded, "Don't be intimidated."

    Even with the old Taoist's reminder, Xu Yuanchen was shocked when he arrived at the destination. I saw a half-meter-long scorpion lying on the entrance of a cave. The scorpion looked at the old Taoist priest and Xu Yuanchen vigilantly.

    Moreover, this place seems to be divided into two worlds from the outside world. Outside, the ground is covered with heavy snow, but it feels humid and warm here.

    Xu Yuanchen even saw vigilance in the eyes of this scorpion, this scorpion is wise!

    The old Taoist stopped when he was three meters away from the scorpion. He took out a jade box from the space and opened it to contain a shaped ginseng.

    Scorpion stood up suddenly, walked forward a few steps and then stopped, as if in deep thought.

    The old Taoist said, "I'll exchange this ginseng for four fruits."