Chapter 58

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 58

    Xu Yuanchen originally had a small calculation in his heart, thinking that he could get along with Mu Qing at a close distance, but he didn't expect the old Taoist to intervene and direct Yan Tianyu to tear down a bed from another room and move into Mu Qing's house. In the house, it was assembled with two strokes.

    "Thank you for being old." Xu Yuanchen looked at the old Taoist with a half-smile.

    The old Taoist flicked his beard, "I never ask for thanks for doing good deeds."

    Mu Qing turned over the quilt and came out to help Xu Yuanchen make the bed, and said with a smile, "This bed is a bit narrow, but I have wronged you."

    Xu Yuanchen touched the light Slipping his head, he said with a smile, "This..."

    The old Taoist didn't wait for Xu Yuanchen to finish, he interrupted him directly and said, "It would be nice to give him a bed, or do you want to make a bed on the floor?" He glanced at Xu Yuanchen, as if telling Xu Yuanchen, I know what bad idea your kid is thinking, but there is no way, "Let him make the shop by himself, Mu boy, come with me, I have a set of ways to nourish Qi, and I will teach you now, how much do you do every day?" Practice."

    Xu Yuanchen frowned, and could no longer care about the problem of tangling in bed, "Is Mu Qing's body damaged?" "

    I don't know what happened to you." The old Taoist said, pinching the end of his beard, "It's just that he is now It looks healthy, but the injury has not been treated properly, and even the root is injured."

    Xu Yuanchen thought of being seriously injured at the beginning, but he kept running around to add to the injury after activating his supernatural power. "There is a 7% possibility of being injured by a zombie. The power is activated, but such a power user will have a period of weakness after the power is activated, does this have something to do with it?" The old Taoist frowned and thought for a     while, "I don't know what the power is, but it should be It's a form of energy, and the zombie veteran went to find a few to teach him..." He paused, as if he was researching what to say.     Yan Tianyu scratched his face with his fingers, and said, "Actually, I suspect that the superhumans also have crystal nuclei in their brains, just like zombies. For example, zombies, ordinary people, and supernatural beings are like one Failed products, good products, and high-quality products produced by factories."

    Both Mu Qing and Xu Yuanchen knew this, so they didn't deny it. After thinking for a while, they said, "The higher the zombie's level, the higher his sanity. Even high-level zombies can command low-level zombies, and they can use their abilities unconsciously." I told the story of the third-level fire zombies and the fourth-level speed zombies, but the role of the spirit spring was hidden.     Yan Tianyu took out the notebook that he carried with him, wrote and drew for a long time with a pen, and suddenly asked, "You said if the zombie level is higher, will the memory be restored?"     Xu Yuanchen and Mu Qing frowned, both There is no way to answer this question. If the zombies really regain their memory, then... what is it?     Yan Tianyu didn't wait for them to answer, and then said, "I haven't encountered level 3 or level 4 zombies, all I have encountered are level 1 and level 2 zombies. I have a guess from your words, could it be Ordinary zombies can only have abilities when they reach level three, while zombies that mutate with abilities will retain their abilities when they become zombies. Zombies below level three can be upgraded by devouring the flesh and blood of ordinary people, while zombies above level three are Eat the crystal nucleus of the same kind and the crystal nucleus of human superpowers with flesh and blood. Simply put, the needs of zombies above level three are energy, and the energy of ordinary people can no longer satisfy them." Pause, Yan     Tianyu With a bit of hesitation, he said, "Let's assume that supernatural powers are controlled by mental power, and supernatural powers are stronger than ordinary people's mental power, so they will use supernatural powers unconsciously when they become zombies, while ordinary zombies will At the third level, the spiritual power can only reach this standard, and it can also be said that ordinary zombies have spiritual power at the third level, so when they reach a higher level, will they be able to control their abilities?" None of them could answer     . , because this assumption has infinite possibilities in it.     "Zombies of the same level will kill each other." Xu Yuanchen looked at Yan Tianyu suddenly, "Now the animals are starting to mutate, what about the plants?" This is a reminder, after all, Xu Yuanchen and Mu Qing both know the little white flower, But they don't want to expose.     Yan Tianyu didn't care about talking, he lowered his head and didn't know what to calculate in the notebook, and finally poked the notebook a few times, and said, "It's 80% likely."