Chapter 79 Inside the Safe Zone

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 79 Inside the Safe Zone

    I don't know if Wei Xue was too powerful or what, but the three men didn't dare to come over after slowing down, and they didn't even dare to make a sound, for fear of attracting Wei Xue's attention.

    As soon as the twenty-four hours came, those four people left very quickly. I am afraid that every minute here would be a torment for them. When their time was up, they left the isolation area together. The boy from yesterday was standing at the door waiting for them, and when he saw them, he smiled.

    Waiting for Wei Xue was a girl in her twenties, Wei Xue took a look, greeted Xu Yuanchen and the others, and followed the girl.

    The young man helped Xu Yuanchen and the others go through the formalities, then handed over the re-stamped identity card to Mu Qing, and introduced to them, "Everyone who enters the safe zone will be arranged with a dormitory for sixteen people. There are upper and lower bunk beds, and the conditions for those with supernatural abilities are better, those with second-level supernatural abilities can live in a four-person room, and those with third-level supernatural abilities can live in a double room." "What

    if you want to rent a room alone?" Mu Qing asked after hearing the boy's words.

    The boy smiled and explained, "If you stay here for a long time, you can rent a house. The houses are divided into several grades, but you need to rent for at least one month and pay a deposit. After entering the safe area, the mission center There is a special housing rental management office next to it, where there are detailed housing introductions and prices." "

    Then there are other ways to imply?" Mu Qing walked up to the boy, and Mu Le sat on Xu Yuanchen's neck, curious looking around.

    The young man nodded and said, "There are also short-term rentals, which are paid on a daily basis, but they are more expensive." "Do

    you know what is suitable?" Mu Qing's smile remained unchanged, "We want to live for a few days and see before we decide."

    "Indeed." The young man didn't hide anything, "I'll take you to see it later."

    Mu Qing nodded, Xu Yuanchen took a look and understood, like this guide, bring them to the landlord, if rented Yes, it should be a commission, no matter how much it is, it is their income.

    This time the boy took them to another door instead of the door. The safe area and the isolation area are separated. The wall inside is stronger, just like Zhaojia Village, it is made of soil, wood, and gold. They made it out together with the supernatural beings. They did it quickly this time. After receiving the identity card, they exchanged a few cards that looked like ID cards. Each card had their names on them. more refined.     The teenager handed the ID card to Mu Qing, and he also found out that among these few people, it was this ordinary person who was in charge of these matters, "This is a temporary ID card. Very well, all of them can be exchanged for official identity cards."     "Points?" Yan Tianyu asked, "What are the uses of these points?"     "Points can be exchanged for crystal cores or supplies at the mission center." The boy explained, " If others want to exchange points with you, please don't exchange them."     Yan Tianyu nodded, silently remembering that the people who manage this safe zone are quite capable.     The boy led them into the safe area and asked, "Should we go around or find a place to rest first?"     There were many people in the safe area, even at the door, many people were guarding them, most of them were women, some young and some older Yes, they don't wear much, and their eyes are like small hooks looking at people.     "A place to rest." Mu Qing glanced at those people, but didn't say anything.     The young man responded with a smile, led them directly to the place where they lived, and reminded in a low voice, "Don't be entangled by these people, they are all like leeches."     Mu Le held Xu Yuanchen's head in both hands, looked at Kan asked, "Father, what do they do?"     Mu Qing was stunned for a moment, but before answering, Xu Yuanchen pinched Mu Le's little butt, and said, "Hey, look over there..." "     Ah, big dog." Mu Le exclaimed, and forgot to ask, that dog looks like a golden retriever, but not to mention twice as big as a golden retriever, it is also a bit more fierce.     The boy also laughed and said, "That dog is capable, it's mutated."