Chapter 139 Journey to City B 4

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 139 Journey to City B 4

    City B is not a paradise. There is no paradise after the end of the world. City B is just a safe base, and the difference in life is obvious.

    Even the safe base planning is divided into several parts, including a special slum area.

    It should be the default slum area. Although the people there will not have no place to live, they can only guarantee that they will not starve to death. The amount of water is fixed every day, and they can only drink. Not to mention bathing, even washing your face is a problem.

    Xu Yuanchen and Mu Qing have only been there once. There are no children there, almost all of them are ordinary people, and the number of supernatural beings is very small.

    Those people were doing their work numbly, giving people a lifeless feeling.

    When the child came back after school, he was so angry. City B pays great attention to education. Every child over six years old can go to four years of school for free. The school provides a lunch. If the grades are good, they can naturally Then, if the grades are not good, then after four years, you have to leave.

    But such a school that doesn’t cost money is the worst, and the teachers are just ordinary, and they treat students like sheep. You can eat whatever you like.

    In addition, there are schools that need to pay fees. Such schools have strong environment and teachers, and there are special schools for supernatural beings... The school for

    supernatural beings can be said to be the best, and the cost is not high , but only those with supernatural powers are recruited. If the supernatural powers do not reach the required level within the specified time, they will be repeated. After repeating the grade three times, they will be dismissed directly.

    In fact, it doesn't matter whether Mu Le goes to school or not, they can teach him, but Mu Qing wants Mu Le to go to school, not for any other reason, even when interacting with people, Mu Le also has something to learn, they all have it It is impossible to stay with Mu Le forever in their respective lives.

    It doesn't matter to them which of the three schools Mu Le goes to. After giving Mu Le the materials of the three schools, Mu Le spent a day reading them carefully and said, "Dad, can you take me to that slum area to see?" See?"

    Because of Mu Le's words, Xu Yuanchen and Mu Qing took Mu Le to the slums again, followed by Xiao Heng, Wei Xue and Yan Tianyu.

    Mu Le took Mu Qing's hand, and the gray-haired monkey entered the space without bringing it out. It is rare to see idle people in this slum area. When they saw people like Xu Yuanchen, most of them looked up and then lowered their heads. Continue with the task at hand.

    "There is a small playground in front, do you want to see it?" Xu Yuanchen asked in a low voice.

    Not long after they came to City B, they walked all the places first, and then memorized the topographic map of the entire City B in their minds.

    "Okay." Mu Le's face was full of contemplation that didn't match his age. A few people walked towards the small playground, saying that the small playground was just a simple open space with some fitness equipment on it. people.