Chapter 130

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 130

    The relationship between men is more direct and intense, and they know how to tease each other's emotions better, but they don't dare to fully immerse themselves in the enjoyment of sex. , like water drops falling into a frying pan, even Xu Yuanchen felt the pain in his meridians.

    Because those auras were disobedient at all and ran wildly in his body, Xu Yuanchen couldn't imagine that Mu Qing was enduring such pain every day, maybe it was more than what he felt now.

    However, the spiritual energy in Xu Yuanchen's body quickly suppressed those disobedient spiritual energy, Xu Yuanchen did not return the obedient spiritual energy to Mu Qing, but slightly propped up his body, and took a bottle on the bedside table with his sweaty arms , Inside the bottle was a drop of viscous spiritual liquid. After Xu Yuanchen raised his head and drank it, he threw the bottle on the ground. The floor was covered with a thick snow-white carpet, and the bottle landed without making any sound.

    Xu Yuanchen lowered his head, opened Mu Qing's lips with his tongue, and fed the saliva mixed with spiritual spring water into Mu Qing's mouth little by little. She looked, her face was full of emotion, her blood-red eyes were moist, and her back shrank involuntarily, tightly wrapping and depicting the shape of Xu Yuanchen's lower body.

    The two mouths wanted to touch each other, their hands and fingers intertwined, Xu Yuanchen's forehead was lightly pressed against Mu Qing's, her waist kept moving, the sweat overflowing from Mu Qing's body wet the sheets, and Xu Yuanchen stopped her sobbing and moaning, only Being able to make a sweet and greasy hum from his nasal cavity, Xu Yuanchen opened his eyes, forcing himself not to be immersed in this affair, and to maintain his sanity.

    But this kind of extremely fine aura hit Mu Qing's crystal nucleus, and the aura kept spinning like a drill, at an extremely fast speed, Mu Qing suddenly opened his eyes wide, and the fingers on Xu Yuanchen's back moved convulsively. few times.

    Xu Yuanchen also felt a bone-piercing pain. When the two people of Shuangxiu are connected with each other, their five senses can share with each other.

    This kind of pain stimulated Mu Qing instead, and the body ejaculated at once. The pain and pleasure were intertwined, and Mu Qing couldn't tell which one was more unbearable for him.

    The aura in the body bumps from left to right, scurrying through the meridians like a bouncing ball, the aura flows from Mu Qing's body into Xu Yuanchen's body, Xu Yuanchen is like a filter, separating the violent part of the aura and keeping it in himself In the body, and then return the smooth and pure aura after filtering to Mu Qing's body, and the two of them merged into one to form a cycle.

    It is not accurate to say that it is double cultivation, but it is more like nourishing, and Xu Yuanchen is willing to let Mu Qing nourish himself.

    This would do a lot of harm to Xu Yuanchen, and if it was too much, it might damage the foundation, but the effect was obvious, and the redness in Mu Qing's eyes had gradually faded.

    When the two lips parted, a thin silver thread was pulled out, which seemed to break apart with a snap, Mu Qing's tongue licked away what was left behind in the corner of the mouth, and then hooked Xu Yuanchen's neck, Pulling his head down, his tongue nimbly licked off the corners of Xu Yuanchen's mouth, but it didn't help at all, it just made his lips and chin more wet.