Chapter 111 Both Good and Evil

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 111 Both Good and Evil

    How the situation is, no one knows yet, the most urgent task now is to arrest Pei Haojie, Xu Yuanchen and the others just can't accept it for a while, even if they want to survive now, they still have to work hard.     After clearing up their mood, several people began to discuss things. Now the most urgent thing

    is to find Pei Haojie first, "Jie Cao, can you trap Pei Haojie in the space?"

If you enter the space, if you are hostile to the space, you will be repelled by the space immediately."

    "What if you lose consciousness?" Xu Yuanchen asked.

    Jie Cao thought for a while and nodded, "Yes."

    But how to make the living dead lose consciousness is a difficult problem, "It's better to get rid of all the people he brought, and then trap them." Wei Xue gritted her teeth Said.

    "That's also a way." Xu Yuanchen thought for a while, "But will it scare the snake?" "It's just

    right to attract the people behind you." Wei Xue was full of hatred, "It's better to catch them all.

    " It's because we are not opponents now." Mu Qing was telling the truth, if it was Chu Han now, Mu Qing would not have said it so clearly for the sake of Chu Han's face, but he knew Xu Yuanchen, Xu Yuanchen was not someone who cared about these things.

    Sure enough, Xu Yuanchen nodded and said, "Indeed."

    Yan Tianyu suddenly asked, "Can I cultivate without the Marrow Washing Pill?"

    Xu Yuanchen hesitated, and then said, "It is possible, but it is very dangerous."

    "What is not dangerous ?" ?" Yan Tianyu knew in his heart that Xu Yuanchen was considering everything for them, and said with a smile, "I'll try first." "

    Let's wait until this time is over." Xu Yuanchen thought for a while, "It's best not to disturb those two people. The devil's methods... are very weird, but it's not like he's not invincible."

    "If we really meet..." Mu Qing thought for a while and said, "It's better to confront them head-on, we don't know enough about demon cultivators. "

    "It's best to act when the sun is good at noon, which will weaken the magic repair to some extent." Jie Cao said from the side.

    "Okay." Xu Yuanchen responded, and several people discussed and decided on a plan.

    Jiecao also quickly started to use the mirror to look for the place where Pei Haojie was, who knew that just after he found it, he yelled, a few people looked over, and saw Pei Haojie standing in a warehouse with more than a dozen people behind him. There were few people in front, those people were very thin, their clothes were torn, and their faces were ashen and desperate.

    Pei Haojie pointed at a few people, and the person who stretched out his hand carried them out. There were seven or eight people left, and the people behind Pei Haojie turned into a group of monster insects again, and pounced on those seven or eight people.