Chapter 80

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 80

    If you really want to use four words to describe this family, it is life and death, and Feng's father and Feng's mother are simply idle. Xu Yuanchen didn't look at them, but at Feng Wen who was coming here. Seeing this situation, Wen Wen's face also changed, and she stepped forward to block her parents. Feng's father seemed to be more confident when he saw the backer, and reprimanded them for being ungrateful. Feng Wen frowned and said in a low voice, "Enough is enough.

    " Thinking like my parents, what happened at the beginning was barely regarded as mutual help and mutual benefit. If I really want to say that they took advantage of it, how did they become the life-saving grace of my parents? I glanced at Yan's father and Yan's mother, and Feng Wen lived a new life. They see people much more clearly than their parents. This couple takes advantage of being lazy and having sex, that is, they are generous.     From time to time, they still cheat some benefits from their parents, but they can coax their parents not to trouble themselves, so that they can do tasks and do things by themselves. I can't tolerate it anymore. You must know that these people have defeated so many bats, and their strength is much stronger than her. Even if they can't make friends, they can't make enemies. Thinking about it, I stretched out my hand to hold my parents, and said to Mu Qing and the others, "I'm sorry Yes."     Yan Tianyu nodded, without saying anything, Feng Wen walked back with her parents.     Feng's father and Feng's mother were stunned for a moment. Yan's mother reacted much faster than them, but she didn't dare to provoke Feng Wen, so she could only watch the helper leave.     Yan Tianyu didn't want to make trouble anymore, and asked directly, "What do you want to do?"     Yan's father looked at his wife, and it was his wife who hurriedly said that she saw her eldest son, who was well dressed and had a ruddy complexion, so they rushed over of.     Yan's mother wiped her tears, and when she saw the four big men, she didn't dare to make trouble, and said directly, "You are a son, of course you have to support your parents and younger brother." "Impossible.     " What is the situation and how we separated, you understand in your heart, I can accept another one."     Yan's mother didn't really want to follow Yan Tianyu, and not only was she not disappointed, her eyes lit up and said, "Then At least give us a pension, a thousand or eight hundred crystal nuclei."

    The people around were dumbfounded, and a few of them could see clearly what was going on, but it was all other people's business and had nothing to do with them, so they just stood and watched what Yan Tianyu was going to do.     Xiaoji was also outside at this time, took a look and scratched his head, then suddenly raised his head and saw a person, and shouted, " Boss

    , why are you here?"

With one eye and a dimple at the corner of his mouth when he smiled, he nodded to Xiaoji, put his finger on his lips, Xiaoji nodded quickly, his eyes were full of admiration and excitement.

    The person called Boss looked at Mu Qing and the others, his eyes flickered. These people... are not simple, but I don't know who they are, but he did not know many people when he devoted himself to cultivating supernatural powers, and he has worked hard all his life To maintain this safe zone, I don't have time to get to know it. After thinking about it, I didn't take it to heart, as long as it is harmless to the safe zone.     "A thousand or eight hundred crystal nuclei?" Yan Tianyu looked at Yan's mother, only thinking it was funny, a thousand first-level crystal nuclei is a fourth-level crystal nucleus, Yan Tianyu's life is only worth one fourth-level crystal nucleus.     Yan's mother didn't know what Yan Tianyu was thinking, but thought he thought it was too much, she gritted her teeth and said, "Could it be that you are not willing to take out such a few crystal nuclei when we raise you so big?" Yan Tianyu said in a deep voice, "A thousand crystal     nuclei Crystal nucleus, you guys really think highly of me, I don’t have the slightest supernatural power, I can live up to now only by my companions, even if I have crystal nucleus, I’m not alone.” “That’s none of our business.” When Yan’s mother heard it, her eyes widened     . Yiliang said, "We only need the crystal nucleus, give us the crystal nucleus, and we will never look for you again."     "You don't care about my death?" Yan Tianyu said in a deep voice.     Yan's mother rolled her eyes, "Don't you have a companion?"     Mu Qing frowned, and looked at Yan's father who was silent behind him. Yan's mother is a stepmother, but Yan's father is Yan Tianyu's biological father, but At this time, father Yan had no intention of objecting at all, even after seeing his son for so long, he never asked how his son was doing, Mu Le hugged Mu Qing's neck tightly, these people are scary, it's better to be father.