Chapter 73 The Scarlet Tunnel

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 73 The Scarlet Tunnel

    The faces of Xu Yuanchen and the three of them changed drastically, but no matter what they had to fight, "How about it?" "

    It's okay." Mu Qing said in a deep voice, "Don't worry."

    Xu Yuanchen stood up. There was only 60% of the spiritual power left in him. With a thought, a Tang knife appeared in his hand. He clenched the Tang knife in his hand, and saw a layer of flames crossing the knife, making the knife look like it was on fire.

    Pei Haojie controlled the gold thread with one hand to trap two half-meter-long bats, and with the other hand he held a long knife composed of gold energy and slashed at the bats. It was just as if bat claws could not hurt Pei Haojie, Pei Haojie's long knife could not hurt him either. Blocked by the bat's claws, they couldn't hurt at all. They turned the long knife towards the bat's wings with a flick of their wrists, but they were caught by the bat's claws. For a while, they couldn't do anything to anyone.

    What Xu Yuanchen is facing here is a big boss and two small bosses. Fortunately, he is not fighting alone, otherwise even if he has three heads and six arms, he will suffer. On the long bat, the water polo harassed another half-meter-long bat. Although the bat had mutated, its IQ hadn't improved yet, so it naturally attacked Mu Qing.

    In this way, what Xu Yuanchen faced was this big bat nearly one meter long. The flame knife in his hand slashed at the bat. Zhang Kai is actually bigger than the whole body, and it is extremely flexible. In this tunnel, it even avoided the knife in Xu Yuanchen's hand several times. Not only that, it has webbed between its hind legs, and it is also very strong, and it can even run quickly on the ground. , Xu Yuanchen can only see a black shadow, and can even jump a short distance.

    Because the bat is big, its whole appearance has been magnified a lot, making it even more ugly and hideous. Its nose has a flesh pad with a "u" line on the top, which looks like a pig's nose at first glance. The tips of its ears are triangular, and its snout It is very short, shaped like a cone, the canine teeth are exposed, long and sharp, and can directly penetrate the steel plate, not only the canine teeth, but also the upper incisors are well developed, triangular in shape, sharp as a knife, and blood red all over.

    The bat's claws and teeth were not afraid of water and fire, and Xu Yuanchen, who was able to scratch through the aura shield, had several injuries on his body, and the situation was a bit dangerous.

    Feng Wen kept looking at the situation inside, and naturally discovered this, and even found that most of the little bats in the tunnel had been killed and injured, and the rest were not to be feared. Said coldly, "Parents, you lie down on the chairs, and we will rush over."

    With all the windows closed, Feng Wen already knew the route inside, so she didn't drive slowly and scrupulously like Xu Yuanchen and the others. It doesn't matter if the car is scratched very fast.

    Xu Yuanchen and the others naturally heard it, and they knew what was going on without thinking about it, but they were fighting in the middle of the tunnel. After Feng Wen honked the horn a few times to remind her, she didn't care anymore. The only thing she needed to protect was herself and her parents, and everyone else's. Life and death has nothing to do with her.