Chapter 125 Transition Chapter

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 125 Transition Chapter

    "I'll cook for Brother Mu." Wei Xue calmed down and said with a smile.

    "No need." Xu Yuanchen said, "I'll cook Mu Qing's meal later."

    Wei Xue looked at Xu Yuanchen with some doubts, and Xu Yuanchen explained, "I need to add something."

    "That's good." Wei Xue agreed , "What about you?"

    "I'll eat with you when Mu Qing can get out of bed." Xu Yuanchen said, and then looked at Wei Xue, "Are you waiting for the marrow washing pill or..." "Wait until you get better.

    " "Although Wei Xue knew that the success rate would be better with the Sui Sui Pill, it is still unknown when the Sui Sui Pill will be available, and she no longer wants to see her friend die.

    Xu Yuanchen didn't try to persuade him anymore, but nodded, "Wait for me for two more days."

    "No problem." Wei Xue gestured with her thumb, "Hahaha, I'm going to be a cultivator too."

    "Brother, I want to cultivate too." Standing beside Wei Xue, Mu Le said that because of his short stature, he could only look up at Xu Yuanchen.

    Xu Yuanchen frowned, and turned to look at Mu Qing. Although Mu Qing couldn't see anything, she seemed to know what Xu Yuanchen would do, and said, "It's decided?" "Yes." Mu Le didn't hesitate at all,

    " I know there is danger, but I don’t want to be a burden anymore.”

    Mu Qing’s face was expressionless, her voice was calm and hoarse, “En.”

    Xu Yuanchen smiled, “Okay, I’ll remember.”

    Yan Tianyu and the others He didn't stay long, because Mu Qing obviously needed to rest. Although Mu Le was reluctant, he left sensiblely. He followed Mu Le and the others, but the place he was going to was Zangshu Pavilion.

    After the people left, Xu Yuanchen closed the door, poured a glass of water and added some honey to it. This honey was not ordinary honey, but a specially saved honey from the two spiritual plants, which was most suitable for the present. Mu Qing.

    Honey cannot be brewed with too hot water, so it can be drunk as soon as it is brewed. Xu Yuanchen held the cup in one hand, sat on the edge of the bed, hugged Mu Qing into his arms, and slowly fed him honey water.

    Mu Qing had just woken up not long ago, and Xu Yuanchen said softly, "Is there anything you want to eat?"

    Before Mu Qing could answer, Xu Yuanchen continued, "But you can only eat liquid food now, and nourish your stomach first." Nursing."

    Only when Xu Yuanchen was around, Mu Qing didn't close his eyes, "I don't want to eat."

    "That's not okay." Xu Yuanchen only fed Mu Qing about 50ML of water, and didn't let him drink more, put the quilt aside, stretched out his hand Touched his belly, "I want to gain weight, it doesn't feel good."

    Although Mu Qing didn't really want to talk because of the ten years of suffering, he was also amused by Xu Yuanchen at this time, he understood that Xu Yuanchen wanted to make him talk more and recover sooner, and he didn't want to do that either, so he cooperated and asked "Then what can I eat?"