Chapter 21 Exploration of Lingquan (1)

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 21 Exploration of Lingquan (1)

    Yang Wan glanced at Xu Yuanchen, but she didn't respond. You must know that the most lacking thing in the last days is food, and the most important thing is face. Xu Yuanchen's reaction is normal in Yang Wan's view, so she didn't get angry or feel insulted. Instead, he naturally twisted open the mineral water and took a sip.

    It made Xu Yuanchen look at Yang Wan in surprise, and not only Xu Yuanchen, but also Chu Han and Zhao Kang all looked at Yang Wan, their eyes were a little subtle, but Mu Qing's eyes darkened, and she lowered her head to feed the prince's milk. Mule.

    Xu Yuanchen consciously saved food, only ate half of the beef, drank only one-third of the mineral water, and then put everything in the bag.

    "Each group shifts for three hours tonight." Seeing that everyone had packed up, Chu Han said.

    Mu Qing said at this time, "You are all tired today, I will be on duty in the second half of the night, so you should have a good rest." The second half of the night he mentioned is after midnight, and you must know that time is the hardest time.

    Wang Hong and Tao Zhuo looked at each other, Tao Zhuo said, "Brother Mu, your physical strength is not as good as ours, you should take a good rest, maybe you will run away tomorrow." He felt guilty because of what happened today, and even admired him to stop Chu Han Mu Qing.

    Mu Qing didn't rush to refuse or accept it, but said, "Although we are going to City B, but the current situation..." frowned, with a bit of difficulty, "I'm afraid it will be a lot of inconvenience without a car. "

    There is food and water." Xu Yuanchen continued, "Even if we find supplies, if we don't have a car, there are not many of those things that we can take away." "

    Eating and drinking can't last the day after tomorrow." Zhao Kang frowned, "If you run out of strength, even the supernatural beings will have no choice but to die."

    Yang Wan packed her bag and said, "I must be looking for a car. After all, the little eDonkey has been running for so long today, so how much power is left? It’s hard to say, there is no place to charge it now.”

    Originally, Mu Qing’s proposal was for the sake of everyone, but when Yang Wan said this, it seemed that he was planning for himself.

    Although Yang Wan knew that Mu Qing was not pleasing to the eye and deliberately provoked them, it was somewhat affected. After all, they were supernatural beings. As long as they had enough food and water, they could survive running for a few days, but Mu Qing couldn't, especially him. He also has a son who has a bad heart and cannot exercise vigorously, and he doesn't even pretend to eat much for this son.

    Not to mention others, Chu Han felt a little displeased. If Mu Qing was alone, he would have found a means of transportation for Mu Qing, but now that it involved Mu Le, he felt that Mu Le was too cumbersome, especially because the food was not enough. A lot, Chu Han didn't eat much at all, if he hadn't brought those things for Mu Le, the bag could have filled a lot of food and water.