Chapter 157

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 157

    After Mu Qing was done, Xu Yuanchen began to communicate with Jie Cao, and Mu Qing naturally went to Xuan Nan's side.

    The integrity in the space is guarding the corpses of the two men in black that were thrown in. These corpses have not been corroded like the corpses outside. I don’t know whether it is because time is restricted in the space or Xu Yuanchen wrapped these corpses with spiritual energy. up so that they are not in contact with the air.

    Listening to Jie Cao's words,

    Xu Yuanchen asked, "What's in that photo album?" Some photos of animals and plants, as well as the land."

    Yuan Chen frowned, but didn't say anything, "Is there anything special about these corpses?"

    "Does it count as being particularly pale?" Jie Cao has already removed the masks of these people "It feels like there are foreigners."

    "Human?" This is the point of Xu Yuanchen's question.

    "Yes." Jie Cao said with certainty, "Although they are a little paler, they are all human beings, earthlings." The last three words were specifically said because they knew Xu Yuanchen's suspicion.

    "Is there a way to know their thoughts?" Xu Yuanchen felt that things were getting weirder and weirder, and the more secrets they hid, the more Xu Yuanchen wanted to know. He had a feeling that after knowing this, many things in the last days could be solved. opened.

    Jie Cao thought for a while and said, "Everyone has three souls and six souls. According to common sense, these three souls and six souls will dissipate within seven days after death. It will take a little longer, but the problem is that none of us know how to search for souls, which is the method of magic cultivators." "

    There is no way at all?" Xu Yuanchen asked unwillingly.

    Xiao Heng kept flipping through the photo album with his spiritual energy beside Jiecao. When he saw it for the third time, he discovered something. The scenes in these photos were getting more and more desolate. After discovering this, the photo album There is a sense of regularity.

    "We have the method of searching for souls here. In Jincheng, the magic cultivator had it in the space accessories, but who learned it? How to learn it? We don't have magic energy." Jie Cao scratched his stomach, He also said helplessly that he also wanted to know this.

    Xu Yuanchen sighed, and no longer embarrassed Jiecao, Jiecao said, "I'll think of a way." "

    Yes." Xu Yuanchen responded, "Take your time, the man in black can't just have such a stronghold, there is always a way to catch him." Live."

    Xuan Nan found that talking with Mu Qing felt very comfortable, just like a friend chatting, he would not even ask any questions about yourself, but during the chat, if you don't pay attention, you will I found out that although you didn't say a lot of things clearly, what Mu Qing wanted to know had already been asked by him unknowingly.

    But even if you find out, you can't be angry, and you can't even be on guard against Mu Qing. Xuan Nan heard of a person before the end of the world. Qing is exactly this kind of person.