Chapter 129

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 129

    Xu Yuanchen and the others toasted three glasses of sake to Pei Haojie. When they returned, Mu Qing tied cloth strips on his face again, and the two of them also changed into red Tang suits. The red cloth was left by the ancestors of the Xu family. It was specially selected, not very bright red, with the double dragon pattern embroidered with gold thread, I don't know how to get it out, the embroidery is extremely exquisite, and it has a restrained magnificence when worn on the body.

    And Yan Tianyu and Wei Xue had already prepared a large table of food and wine, even Mu Le understood, and called Xu Yuanchen "Daddy".

    Mu Qing called Mu Qing Papa. At first, he called Chu Han Papa, but he was afraid that he would call Xu Yuanchen Xiao Papa just for the sake of distinction.

    But just for this, Xu Yuanchen couldn't be happy, so he took a gold inlaid jade longevity lock and hung it around Mu Le's neck as a salute.

    Jiecao also brought Lingquan babies, gold-type babies and earth-type babies, and even prepared gifts for each baby. The Lingquan baby gave three drops of Lingquan. Yes, I can't even feel the slightest aura in the bottle, just like ordinary transparent glue.

    But Xu Yuanchen and the others are people who know the goods, and these three drops of Lingquan are the real essence. I am afraid that after such a long time, the baby Lingquan has only saved three drops, and the integrity is watching and drooling.

    The gold-type baby gave Mu Qing a dagger. The dagger was pure black, different from the gold he always liked, and it didn't reflect light at all. As long as you input spiritual energy, the dagger can become longer and become a long sword.

    The voice of the earth-type baby was very gentle. He gave Mu Qing an essence of earth. The effect of the earth system crystal nucleus is even better."

    Holding the earth-type essence, Xu Yuanchen looked at the earth-type baby who was obviously a circle smaller than the Lingquan baby and the gold-type baby, and reached out to touch the straw hat of the earth-type baby. The earth-type baby's face turned red, Xu Yuanchen thought After thinking about it, he said, "Jie Cao, do you still have the spirit fruit?

    " The baby has a bottle of Buling Pill and a bottle of Bu Qi Pill.

    The earth-type baby hugged something bigger than him, and whispered, "Thank you."

    Even if he was harmed like this by the previous master, the earth-type baby has no intention of harming others, and still maintains his own nature. If it was Xu Yuanchen himself, I'm afraid it wouldn't be like this. Whether it's personality or how he behaves in the world, there will be changes. Although it is not extreme, but...

    Lingquan baby and the three of them have a very good relationship, and they are laughing and quarrelling. Together, but Mu Le raised his head to peek at Xu Yuanchen and Mu Qing from time to time, not knowing what he was thinking.

    He also wore a small red Tang suit, which was embroidered with a pattern of a big fat doll holding a koi carp, which was very cute.

    Xu Yuanchen and the others didn't quarrel very late, it was like a family gathering. After eating and drinking together, they dispersed. Mu Qing took Mu Le's hand and walked towards the house. Xu Yuanchen followed behind Mu Qing. One day, the smile in his eyes hardly disappeared.