Chapter 161 Wooden Baby 5

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 161 Wooden Baby 5

    Mu Qing reached out and patted Xu Yuanchen, before saying, "Don't think so much." "

    Well." Xu Yuanchen looked around again, and said, "Go into the space, I'm here by myself.

    " Cultivator?" Mu Qing raised her eyebrows and smiled.

    This is Xu Yuanchen's original plan. If he doesn't have three-point ability, he will be underestimated. This is not only to tell the people in the auction house, but also to those who have been sold. It is best to be honest, so that everyone can .

    It's just that this will inevitably be missed by some caring people. It can be said that blessings and misfortunes depend on each other. Xu Yuanchen let Mu Qing enter the space because he didn't want others to get involved with him. It can be said to be a kind of protection.

    Mu Qing understands Xu Yuanchen's intentions, but he is not a weak woman who needs to be taken care of all the time, so he asks such a question.

    Xu Yuanchen was stunned for a moment before he understood, put his arms around Mu Qing's waist, and said, "Don't get me wrong, how dare I underestimate you, I'm the only one who is exposed, not only you but also Xiao Heng and the others, One target is enough."

    Mu Qing was not really angry, but just reminded that Xu Yuanchen's protection would become a habit, and then there would be a rift between the two of them.

    After saying a few more words, Mu Qing entered the space. He and Xu Yuanchen share the same mind, so Xu Yuanchen can also use the chessboard, but Xu Yuanchen doesn't understand Jiugong and gossip, so he doesn't know how to set up a formation.

    In fact, there is still some distance from the time they agreed on. Xu Yuanchen simply found a stone and slowly pondered about Han Shaoru and the others. Today's disaster...could it be related to that ability?

    Thinking of this, he communicated with Mu Qing in the space. Mu Qing thought for a while and said, "Do you think that the function of the inspection instrument when we entered the safe zone is somewhat similar to Han Shaoru's ability? Why?"

    "Could it be possible..." Xu Yuanchen couldn't say the words of human experiment.

    Mu Qing said, "You didn't think wrong."

    "This is really enough..." Xu Yuanchen couldn't say what was enough, the human experiment was cruel, but the things they researched were not useless. Those who can benefit the public and are treated cruelly are experimental products. For a while, Xu Yuanchen didn't know what to say.

    Mu Qing thought for a while and then said, "Did you see that water purifier?

    " Drinkable pure water, but this thing is expensive.

    "Actually, if you think about it this way, the water purifier is somewhat similar to the ability of the water system." Mu Qing's voice was gentle, and there was a little comfort when he said it.

    Xu Yuanchen understood completely, pursed his lower lip and said, "I don't care about others, but I absolutely allow people around me to have such things.