Chapter 68 Leaving the Taoist Temple

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 68 Leaving the Taoist Temple

    Three days is not long, nor is it short, enough for Yan Tianyu to see the adulterous relationship between Xu Yuanchen and Mu Qing. He had already discovered that Xu Yuanchen was chasing Mu Qing. The bald head seemed to be oiled, and it would still glisten in the sun.

    When Pei Haojie came out of the room, it was just in time for lunch, because everything was packed and time was leisurely, so he stewed lotus root bone soup. Looking at Pei Haojie who drank the third pot, Xu Yuanchen was a little suspicious. It must be attracted by the smell.

    Mu Le was gnawing on a leg bone, until his little nose was covered with oil stars, and his eyes narrowed happily.

    Xu Yuanchen found that Pei Haojie hadn't changed much from the outside, "

    Have you reached the fifth level of the metal system?" , he stretched out his hand and saw a ball of golden liquid appearing in his palm, when the liquid flowed, the light was very dazzling.

    Mu Le stopped gnawing bones, and started gnawing lotus root. The noodles stewed with lotus root are delicious, "It looks good."

    Pei Haojie smiled, and when he moved his finger, the golden liquid turned into a small circle, and it could turn, look Mu Le's eyes widened.

    "However, I think... between level five and level six, it doesn't matter if you have enough energy, or even if you can't seize the opportunity to break through, you will explode and die." Pei Haojie has already touched the edge of level six, and there is gold system The baby is here, so he knows these things better than ordinary people with supernatural powers.     Xu Yuanchen frowned and looked at Yan Tianyu. Mu Qing is now a third-level water-type power user, and Mu Le is... As soon as the energy was detected, Xu Yuanchen's eyes widened. When did Mu Le become a second-level power user? , why doesn't he know? By the way, the spiritual fruit that time, Jie Cao mentioned that it might be upgraded...     Unlike Mu Le, Yan Tianyu is an adult, if Xu Yuanchen randomly uses energy to probe, it will somewhat give people a feeling of disrespect.     "Level 1." Yan Tianyu's ability erupted when he knew his father was going to kill him, and he hadn't absorbed the crystal nucleus, so he naturally didn't upgrade.

    "Where are you going?" Pei Haojie asked directly. He promised to send these people all the way, and he would naturally do it.

    Mu Qing broke a few biscuits for Mu Le and put them in the soup, and then said, "Yangcheng." This was their conclusion after discussion, and they even decided not to avoid the town this time, because they didn't have a single crystal nucleus on their bodies. These things are necessary in the safe zone.

    And they have to collect some information, after all, it is not a good thing for them to know nothing.

    "Yangcheng." Pei Haojie touched the bag in his arms and said, "It's a good place." "

    How's Jincheng?" Xu Yuanchen asked suddenly. The demon cultivators were wiped out, and he couldn't forget how those people died back then.     Pei Haojie could see Xu Yuanchen's thoughts at a glance, "I advise you not to approach Jincheng for the time being, those two people have a lot to do with it." If not, he wouldn't have avoided it, "Otherwise, even if you killed them and escaped , where are the people around you?"     Xu Yuanchen pursed his lips and fell silent.     Pei Haojie poked a piece of lotus root with chopsticks and ate it, "Take it easy."     Xu Yuanchen nodded and said, "En." Even with Pei Haojie included, there were only five of them, and among them, Mu Le and Yan Tianyu couldn't fight, and they stood next to each other. The three of them are afraid that they will be unlucky once they arrive in Jincheng. After all, from those two days, it can be seen that the status of a demon cultivator is not low.     "Unless you are so strong that you have no scruples." Pei Haojie looked at Xu Yuanchen with a smile, "You are not good enough now, little friend." Mu     Qing also disagrees with Xu Yuanchen going to Jincheng now. They don't know the depth of some things, and if they go in rashly, they will get stuck in mud. Seeing that he had given up on such thoughts, he took out a map, and several people discussed the route to Yangcheng.     Because they didn't have to worry about supplies such as gasoline, they were a little less apprehensive, and it didn't take long to draw the route. This time, they didn't specifically avoid the expressway, because there was space, even if there was a traffic jam, it would not be a problem.