Chapter 113 Spirit Zombie

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 113 Spirit Zombie

    Pei Haojie's willpower is very strong, Yan Tianyu and Xu Yuanchen both admire it, but the admiration now is simply driving people crazy, Wei Xue was thrown out of the space by virtue, and a folding chair composed of gold-type supernatural powers was slapped at him. The back of Pei Haojie's head was dodged by Pei Haojie for the first time, but at this time, Xu Yuanchen increased the input of spiritual energy, and Yan Tianyu's spiritual attack also arrived, and the second time Wei Xue took a straight shot.

    But it didn't knock Pei Haojie out. If it was someone else, let alone knocked him out, it would be possible to kill him with Wei Xue's strength. Because he was an acquaintance, Wei Xue didn't dare to use force, so he took it lightly, and didn't knock him out once. , Wei Xue came to Pei Haojie again, only to hear a bang, Xu Yuanchen and Yan Tianyu suddenly felt a pain in the forehead, Pei Haojie twitched in pain, and finally fell down.

    Xu Yuanchen tried to get Pei Haojie into the space, but he couldn't get in at all. After Xu Yuanchen got Yan Tianyu and Wei Xue into the space, he put Pei Haojie in a sack, raised it with one hand and started running outside C City.

    If possible, Xu Yuanchen didn't want to abuse Pei Haojie like this, but now that Pei Haojie doesn't distinguish between the enemy and the enemy, if he is carrying or carrying, if he wakes up, Xu Yuanchen will be unlucky.

    In the past, Pei Haojie was a brother who could hand over his back, but now he has to be so defensive, Xu Yuanchen felt sore and astringent.

    Yan Tianyu and Mu Qing had long considered that Pei Haojie could not be included in the space, so they could not stay longer in City C. In order to avoid accidents, the best way was to leave City C as quickly as possible.

    Although Xu Yuanchen can exceed the speed of the car, they will not let Xu Yuanchen leave City C by running. After leaving the area where the aura fluctuates the most, Xu Yuanchen stops. After confirming that there is no one around and no monitoring equipment , and got the car, Yan Tianyu, and Mu Qing out of the space.

    Pei Haojie wasn't awake yet, not because Wei Xue used too much force in that blow, but because the magic energy on his body was consumed too much, and he was too seriously injured by the spiritual energy, so his body automatically entered a coma state to recuperate.

    Yan Tianyu was driving, Mu Qing was sitting in the co-pilot, and Xu Yuanchen and Pei Haojie, who had been released from the sack, were sitting in the back seat. The car quickly drove towards the direction of the original Taoist temple.

    At this time, the army from Jincheng had already arrived at City C, and there were even puppets in the army.

    "No." Yan Tianyu stepped on the brake suddenly, "There is a problem."

    Most of Xu Yuanchen's attention was on Pei Haojie, who was injured again, so he inevitably ignored the outside situation, while Mu Qing and Yan Tianyu were not strong enough, So I couldn't find it in the first place.

    "Trap Brother Pei inside with the spirit shield." Mu Qing said suddenly.

    Xu Yuanchen did it without any hesitation, Pei Haojie frowned uncomfortably, black smoke kept coming out of his skin to fight against the aura shield outside, and even chapped his skin, but it was quickly repaired by the magic insects, Then it was cracked and repaired again... This process was repeated all the time, Pei Haojie even curled up.