Chapter 124 Don't Be Afraid Dad

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 124 Don't Be Afraid Dad

    When Pei Haojie was buried, only Xu Yuanchen, Wei Xue and Mu Le were there, but Jie Cao and the other three families of babies were also there.

    Not only Pei Haojie's ashes were buried, but also the ashes of his wife and children. Xu Yuanchen buried the three of them together, not far from his parents.

    They didn't set up a tombstone, they just planted flowers and poplars beside the tomb. They didn't choose poplars for anything else, but Xu Yuanchen felt that Pei Haojie was like poplars rather than bend them, so they planted them.

    It is said to be a tomb, but it has been made more like a small garden. There are even a few birds parked on the book, singing happily. Mu Le's eyes are swollen from crying, and his voice is hoarse. Wei Xue also burst into tears. Xu Yuanchen stood quietly in front of the tomb, and didn't say a word until the end, but everything here was done by Xu Yuanchen himself, even the pit where Pei Haojie's family was buried was dug out by him and Wei Xue with a shovel.

    Xu Yuanchen reached out and rubbed Mu Le's head, and said in a hoarse voice, "Okay, don't cry, maybe their family lived happily in another world." Mu Le hugged

    Xu Yuanchen's thigh tightly, helplessly Sad, not only because of Pei Haojie's death, but also because of his father.

    Wei Xue patted the white skirt she wore specially. She hadn't worn a skirt for a long time, and it looked a bit awkward to wear, "Baby, in order not to lose and be powerless, we all have to grow up quickly." Xu Yuanchen glanced at the integrity and the three

    lines Baby, said, "Let's go back."

    "Yes." Wei Xue wiped away her tears.

    Xu Yuanchen bent down and hugged Mu Le, and Mu Le put his arms around Xu Yuanchen's neck, "I will grow up." "

    Of course." Xu Yuanchen softened his voice, "Xiao Le will definitely grow into a very powerful man. "

    Wei Xue turned to look at Pei Haojie's tomb, took a deep breath and let it out slowly, "Brother Pei, goodbye." After returning,

    Xu Yuanchen took Mu Le into Mu Qing's room, Wei Xue Going straight to the kitchen to cook, Xu Yuanchen put Mu Le by the bed and said in a low voice, "You stay with Dad for a while."

    Mu Le looked at Xu Yuanchen with doubts in his eyes.

    "I still have some things to do." Xu Yuanchen said with a smile, "I'll be back in a while." "

    Okay." Sitting on the chair beside Mu Qing's bed, Mu Le replied in a low voice.

    With a thought, Xu Yuanchen returned to the cemetery. He went to the ancestral grave of the Xu family, and those who were not of the Xu family's blood and identification were not allowed to enter.

    Jie Cao was waiting for him at the gate of the ancestral grave. When he saw Xu Yuanchen, he jumped on his shoulder. After sitting down, he whispered, "Actually,     the gold baby is very sad." up.