Chapter 74

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 74

    Pei Haojie took a few puffs of cigarettes, Yan Tianyu picked his face, and then glanced at the automatic luxury tent more than ten meters away from them, the corner of his eye twitched, Xu Yuanchen silently helped Mu Qing organize things, Mu Qing If you need something, hide in the car and take it out from the space.

    Mu Le watched the woman take out a white lotus-shaped incense burner, nibbled her fingers, looked at the sports car, and finally looked at Xu Yuanchen, and suddenly realized that just like her father and brother, there is a place where many things can be placed ah.

    Mu Qing took a look, then stopped the movement of his subordinates, and glanced at everyone hesitantly. You must know that the incident in the tunnel made everyone very tired, and the sky was dark... But this woman... "What's wrong?" Xu Yuanchen

    took He brought out five bags of ham sausage, saw Mu Qing in a daze, and asked.

    Just as Mu Qing was about to speak, he smelled a strong fragrance, and saw the woman wearing a black silk nightgown with red peonies coming out of the tent, holding a bottle of milk in her hands painted with bright red nail polish, and lightly opened her mouth. With a straw in her red lips, she sprinkled perfume on her body. The scent of the perfume was strong but not charming, with a sense of temptation, "I think we should pack our things and change places to rest."

    Xu Yuanchen was also stunned by this woman! Σ(°△°|||) Is there really any problem with wearing like this? Is it swollen when zombies come? Damn, I don't have a bra!

    As if feeling Xu Yuanchen's gaze, the woman in a silk nightgown raised her eyebrows and glanced at Xu Yuanchen. This woman is very gorgeous and can be the focus of attention anywhere. She even understands her charm very well, and she is full of enthusiasm The allure, especially the arrogant arrogance of this woman, aroused the man's possessive desire even more.

    It's just...(╯‵口′)╯︵┻━┻It's really the end of the world, okay!

    "Change place." Xu Yuanchen rubbed his face and said, "Pack up your things and get in the car.

    " , helping to pack things very quickly, Yan Tianyu began to study which place is suitable to stay according to the map, and Mu Le also carried things on his body. He didn't like this woman because she looked down on them. Several people moved very quickly

    , It took less than three minutes to finish tidying up and drove on the road. The fast woman didn't react.

    Xu Yuanchen took out a pile of boiled eggs from the space, "Eat something to pad your stomach first."

    Pei Haojie looked at the boiled eggs, Taking ham sausage to eat with it, Mu Qing first peeled one for Mu Le and asked him to chew on it, then peeled another for Xu Yuanchen whose arm was injured, and fed him a bite of ham sausage and an egg. He ate four eggs and three

    sticks After the ham sausage drank half a bottle of water, Xu Yuanchen shook his head and said, "You can eat."

    Only then did Mu Qing start eating slowly, Yan Tianyu swallowed the egg yolk after taking a sip of water, and said, "Drive fifteen kilometers southwest, there is an open space suitable for resting." "That woman is terrifying.