Chapter 199 Extra Story (14) Visiting Relatives

return

(Incest warning so please Don't read if u can't accept it)

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 199 Extra Story (14) Visiting Relatives

If there is any difference after the ascension, Xu Yuanchen feels that the biggest discomfort is that the surroundings are quiet, without the three brats tossing around, but feeling empty, lonely and cold? Xu Yuanchen, who discovered this, was in a bad mood. After enjoying the two-person world with Mu Qing for five months, he finally realized his conscience and said, "I kind of miss them."

Mu Qing was playing chess with Xu Fu, After Xu Fu knew that they had three babies, he liked Mu Qing as much as he liked, and repeatedly stated that according to his IQ genetics, the offspring should be intelligent like Mu Qing, not a martial artist like Xu Yuanchen.

Baby Lingquan sat on top of Xu Yuanchen's head and said, "I miss Beibei, what if he doesn't have a Lingquan to use? Will he be thirsty?" Will a mutated ice spirit root have no water to drink? Then the whole world will be destroyed.

Jiecao also sighed and said, "I don't know if they would be bullied without me."

Xu Yuanchen suddenly thought that children without parents are indeed easy to be bullied. Yan Tianyu and the others are here, and who can bully the three of them according to their strength? They also have space." The

earth-type baby said in a low voice, "It's different after all."

The wood-type baby also said softly, "They must I will miss you."

The gold-type baby waved a small toothpick sword, "I will miss you very much."

The fire-type baby snorted in agreement.

Mu Qing didn't play chess anymore, but looked at the five babies sitting on Xu Yuanchen's body and asked, "You know how to get down." It wasn't a question, but an affirmation.

Jiecao nodded vigorously, "We found out." After speaking, he looked at Xu Fu, "Family visit!"

Xu Yuanchen also looked at Xu Fu, why is the fairy world still so humane, and there are family visits? This, "It's just that no one has applied for it for a long time."

"Why?" Jie Cao asked suspiciously.

Xu Fu sighed a little in his voice, "Heaven and earth go up for a year, and the family leave is only one month a year. By the time you go down, things have changed. Naturally, no one wants to go down, not to mention that no one has ascended to the fairyland for a long time. Now, those who will apply for family leave are newcomers like you."

Xu Yuanchen pursed his lower lip, according to this statement, they have been in the sky for five months, and it has been almost 150 years on the ground... If the relatives are all Ordinary people have long been reduced to ashes, where can they find out, "How to apply?" Thanks to their children and friends who are either cultivators, demon cultivators, or supernatural beings.

"Well, let the old man think about it." Xu Fu stopped playing chess, he hadn't seen the three grandchildren who had lived for countless generations, "Well, you go to prepare, the old man will apply for family leave for you. "