Chapter 56

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 56

    Xu Yuanchen didn't know how long he walked, there was no sunrise and sunset here, and he couldn't feel the change of time at all. He simply lay down, even so, he couldn't feel the existence of the ground, as if he was suspended in mid-air.

    From the initial anxiety to the later despair, could it be that I am going to be trapped here to death?

    Xu Yuanchen took a bite hard on his arm, but he couldn't feel any pain at all. Do you want to give up? No, the group training of the old Xu family did not give up these two words. Besides, there are still people waiting for him outside, and he hasn't married a wife yet.

    After thinking about it, Xu Yuanchen gradually calmed down, and simply started to practice with his legs crossed.

    I finally found the morals in the space. I sat on the floor leaning on the bookshelf, and the book was spread directly on my swollen stomach. Putting down the book, Jie Cao was relieved, and yawned. Sure enough, he was sleepy when he was full. He threw the book on the shelf, and Jie Cao waved his hand to let the cushion float over. There are still people alive in the way of seeking the truth..."

    Xu Yuanchen couldn't feel the existence of spiritual energy, he could only run the existing ones in his dantian, but gradually he could feel a trace of spiritual energy here, Xu Yuanchen was overjoyed, and was waiting to attract spiritual energy into it. When he was in the body, he realized that the aura had disappeared again.

    But this time Xu Yuanchen is not in a hurry. Since he can feel it once, he can find it for the second time. He closes his eyes and circulates the aura in his body while paying attention to his surroundings... He finds that every time the aura returns to the dantian At that time, there will be fluctuations in spiritual energy outside.

    Xu Yuanchen controlled the speed at which the aura returned to his dantian, and distracted himself to see where the aura was hidden, but he found that the aura was actually everywhere, as if he understood something but also didn't understand anything.

    After thinking about it, Xu Yuanchen decided not to think about it for now. After grasping the rules, he began to absorb the spiritual energy from the outside, let the spiritual energy run through the meridians once, and then enter the dantian.

    Before he knew it, Xu Yuanchen was already able to move. He sat cross-legged on the futon, with his hands on his knees, palms up, in the posture of five hearts.

    On the wall behind him, there is also a big "Tao" character, other than that, there is nothing else on the wall, and even the whole room is just a futon on the ground.

    The old Taoist got up early the next morning. Mu Qing was earlier than him. He was boiling water and cooking in the kitchen. Add some prawns to the porridge, make more, the old man eats a lot."

    Mu Qing paused his hands, turned to look at him and said, "There is hot water over there, you should wash your face first." "

    En? "The old Taoist paused his hands, looked at Mu Qing suspiciously, thought for a while and said, "That's fine." He mixed a basin of warm water with himself, then dipped his fingers in the water and straightened his beard, and carefully braided it. She wore a small braid, and coquettishly tied it with a red string, "How?"