Chapter 195 Fanwai (10) If Reborn (2) Secondary Two Xu Yuanchen Version

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 195 Fanwai (10) If Reborn (2) Secondary Two Xu Yuanchen Version

    The demon Xu Yuanchen was awakened by knocking on the door outside. He frowned and stood up, and found himself lying in his home before the end of the world. This house had been looked for after he recovered his memory, but at that time the whole community It has been destroyed, so when he came back, the demon leader Xu Yuanchen felt very happy.

    As for why he came back and how he came back, his brain capacity has not yet been able to think about it.

    The knocking on the door outside became more intensive, waking up the devil Xu Yuanchen from his good memories. He snorted dissatisfiedly, turned around and opened the door, and there was a woman he didn't know standing outside, wearing dark purple sports clothes. Confused, he said impatiently, "Xu Yuanchen, what are you doing? Why are you only opening the door now? I didn't tell you to collect supplies today, why..." "It's so annoying.

    " You won't be happy if your memory is interrupted, and it's still a woman you don't know. He has been a devil for a long time, and people always salute when they see him, so the moment he finished speaking, Xu Yuanchen, the devil, has already spoken clearly Broke the neck of the woman who spoke.

    The woman couldn't rest in peace, the demon leader Xu Yuanchen yawned, kicked the corpse aside and was about to go back to the room to continue recalling, but felt something was wrong, "Huh..." It felt strange there, the demon leader Xu Yuanchen looked down at the corpse, However, he was attracted by the necklace on the neck of the corpse. As soon as he stretched out his hand, he saw that the necklace seemed to come alive, and it automatically flew from the corpse to Xu Yuanchen's hand. Just throw it into your own space.

    Because he felt that something was not right, the demon leader Xu Yuanchen scratched his head, but returned to the house, and began to fall into the good memories of his house again.

    After the demon leader Xu Yuanchen touched all the furniture and small things, he hummed a song in satisfaction and went to the balcony. He remembered that there were still a few potted flowers at home, and he leisurely watered the living flowers. I heard screams from downstairs, the demon leader Xu Yuanchen's eyesight is very good, he can see clearly, it's just a few zombies who gnawed a person.

    The demon leader Xu Yuanchen rubbed his chin, some memories appeared in his mind, some from his own Mu Qing, and some from that self-cultivated Mu Qing, he suddenly remembered what he had forgotten, and suddenly he was like a cat with its hair blown, Space, a woman next door, seems to be the one named Yang Wan!

    Because Yang Wan's appearance was the crossing point of Mu Qing's fate, Xu Yuanchen, the demon leader, remembered it clearly and asked about the details carefully. He quickly threw the shower and started running outside. All the photos are put away in the space.

    The demon leader Xu Yuanchen didn't know the exact location of Mu Qing, but only knew that it was a duplex building in the same community. He searched for it according to his vague memory, and started shooting with his consciousness. Suddenly his eyes lit up, and he disappeared in the original When it reappears, it will be Mu Qing's house.

    Chu Han and Mu Qing were talking in the room, and the sudden appearance of the demon leader Xu Yuanchen surprised them both, "Muqing, I'm here to find you!" The demon leader Xu Yuanchen said cheerfully, not noticing this.

    "..." Mu Qing looked at the devil Xu Yuanchen with a confused face, and suddenly felt a headache.

    Chu Han, who was about to say something, also felt something get into his head, as if his head was about to explode.

    Mu Qing recovered first, closed his eyes and opened them again, "Xu Yuanchen?

    " Eh, no, the dungeon hasn't been built yet, forget it, let's go."

    "Wait." Mu Qing frowned and said, "Let me take my time."

    "Okay." Xu Yuanchen, the demon leader, nodded No one else started to walk around the house, "If you don't like the desert, we can choose another place, or do you just like this city? Well, it's okay, there are many people in this place, and they will be kept in captivity That's fine, you don't need to bring it from other places, by the way, the cultivator Mu Qing mentioned that Tianshan and Changbai Mountain are both good, we can go wherever you like..."

    Mu Qing felt that his head hurt even more, but he looked around with a confused look on his face. He hugged Mu Le in his arms, he was thankful that Xu Yuanchen came early enough and he hadn't lost his son yet.

    "Mu Qing won't go with you." Chu Han's eyes were bloodshot, he looked at Xu Yuanchen, "Mu Qing..."

    Before he could finish his second sentence, Xu Yuanchen directly clicked and dealt with him, Throwing the corpse aside casually, "It's really long-winded."

    "..." Mu Qing didn't know what to say.

    "..." Mu Le looked dull.

    "By the way, where are we talking." The devil Xu Yuanchen continued to mutter, "This is your son, he looks cute. What do you think of Xu Lele's name? Is he very tall, so let's settle down like this. Don't worry, Mu Qing, I will definitely regard Xu Lele as my successor..."

    Don't arbitrarily decide whether someone's son's name is good or not! Besides, who wants to be the successor of a brain-dead and two-deficient devil.

    Mu Qing felt that she was powerless to complain. Looking at Chu Han's body, she felt that it was unreal. Is he dead?

    "By the way, when I came, there was a woman who was whining for a long time, which delayed my time to find you, or I would definitely come to you as soon as I woke up." The devil Xu Yuanchen shamelessly took the responsibility Pushed it to a dead woman, "That person seems to be called Yang Wan. I also helped another you to avenge. You don't have to be too grateful to me. After talking for a long time, have you figured out where to go?" "...

    " Mu Qing took a deep breath, "I want to go back to the house and have a rest."

    Xu Yuanchen, the demon leader, widened his eyes, "Don't you think you should make egg-filled pancakes for me before going to rest?"

    Mu Qing looked at the demon leader Xu Yuanchen asked, "Are you hungry?"

    "That's not it." The demon Xu Yuanchen still wanted to save face, "But we should celebrate our reunion, right?" "

    ..." Mu Le was confused.

    "..." Mu Qing didn't want to celebrate the reunion at all.

    System prompt: Mu Qing was mentally attacked by Xu Yuanchen, her favorability is -10000000000, and her existing favorability is negative. It is recommended to immediately lose her ashes! ! !

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes