Chapter 194 Extra Story (9) If Reborn (1) Normal Xu Yuanchen Version

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 194 Extra Story (9) If Reborn (1) Normal Xu Yuanchen Version

    When Mu Qing woke up, he found himself lying in a place that was both familiar and unfamiliar. He was familiar because he had handpicked everything from furniture to water glasses. Haven't seen it for ten years.

    However, after an unthinkable exchange, Mu Qing has calmed down. This is his home before the end of the world.

    I got up from the bed and looked at the calendar beside me, and found that it was the end of the world, but Mu Qing couldn't remember exactly what happened on this day. Feeling the energy in his body, Mu Qing found that he had become an ordinary person again , which made him frown.

    After changing clothes and pushing open the bedroom door to go out, I saw Chu Han talking to a young girl. The girl was wearing a black sportswear, which made the exposed skin more white and attractive. From the side view, her figure was very beautiful. Well, Mu Qing immediately remembered what day it was today, and also confirmed which space he was in.

    As soon as Mu Le saw Mu Qing, he rushed over, "Dad, are you feeling better?"

    Mu Qing hadn't seen Mu Le at such a young age for a long time, so he rubbed his hair and said, "Okay I'm sick." But he didn't remember being sick.

    Chu Han also saw Mu Qing, and said with a smile, "If you don't feel well, go back and rest

    ." What about Xu Yuanchen?

    Mu Qing suddenly thought that now he should have saved Xu Yuanchen's life in the supermarket, and when Xu Yuanchen was living with Yang Wan, Yang Wan had already contacted Chu Han, so he should bring Xu Yuanchen to go out with them on missions Well, thinking of himself who has no strength at all, Mu Qing is in a bad mood, after a little thought, he has made a decision, now is not the time to turn his face.

    Seeing Mu Qing's eyes flicker, Yang Wan smiled and said, "It's Brother Mu, Brother Chu mentioned Brother Mu just now." Mu Qing looked at Yang Wan,

    but in fact he had long forgotten Yang Wan's appearance, thinking of another With his own experience in a parallel space, he no longer felt bored with Yang Wan at the beginning, but instead smiled, "En."

    "Brother Mu, I'm Yang Wan, so I won't bother you guys. Brother Chu and Brother Mu will see you tomorrow morning." After Yang Wan finished speaking, she walked towards the door.

    Mu Le took Mu Qing's hand and leaned against him. He could feel that his father's mood was strange, but he couldn't tell why it was so strange.

    When Chu Han sent Yang Wan to the door and came back, he said, "Yang Wan is pretty good, and a companion has also killed zombies. Tomorrow, we made an appointment to collect supplies together." "Okay." Mu Qing was really not

    quite Thinking about Chu Han, he felt a little funny listening to Chu Han's explanation.

    Chu Han was still about to say something, when he heard a quick knock on the door from outside. Mu Qing looked at the door suddenly, and he had a strange feeling that Xu Yuanchen was standing outside the door. Before he could react, Mu Qing had already Run to open the door.