Chapter 171 The End Times Secret 6

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 171 The End Times Secret 6

    Yao Wei's aptitude is very good, the wood is the root of the heavenly spirit, according to the etiquette, the aptitude is exactly the same as that of their ancestor Yao Qianyao, I don't know if it is a coincidence or the arrangement of heaven, the aptitude of their generation Xu Yuanchen is the same as that of the ancestor Xu Fu , Yao Wei's is the same.

    And Yao Wei also hurt his foundation. In fact, Yao Wei's injury was much lighter than that of Yao Qianyao back then. After all, his current level is lower than when cultivation was prevalent. I tried some methods to cure the root, but unfortunately, Yao Qianyao was too injured to be healed, and Yao Wei..."Do you want to cultivate?" "Can it be cured?

    " Live excitedly.

    "En." Xu Yuanchen thought for a while, "Although it's a bit troublesome, it can be remedied, but it's unknown whether it will reduce your qualifications." Yao Wei curled his lips into a smile, "I believe that

    my ancestor of the Yao family Being able to become a strong person is not only because of outstanding spiritual roots."

    "That's okay." Xu Yuanchen said, "I will send a message to the base, you go there as soon as possible, recuperate, and I will help you when I come back from Lop Nur."

    Yao Wei Wei nodded, "By the way, you said three requirements at the beginning, but now you only said two." "

    Enough." Xu Yuanchen smiled. If Yao Wei's ancestor was not Yao Qianyao, then Xu Yuanchen would definitely say the third. But now there is no need, "For specific matters or any help you need, you can tell the people over there at the beginning of the Yuan Dynasty, and I will let them contact you." "I will send the rest of the

    Yao family first. " Yao Wei said.

    "En." Xu Yuanchen thought about it carefully and thought there was nothing else to do, so he took out the materials researched by Yan Tianyu and handed them to Yao Wei.

    Yao Wei didn't answer, "It's not safe now, let's wait until the beginning of the Yuan Dynasty."

    "That's okay." Xu Yuanchen put it away again. In fact, Yan Tianyu is the main researcher of Yuanchu's research on these things. With Yao Wei's group of professionals, I'm afraid the progress will be faster. In fact, the third point is originally Yao Wei and the others were required to give priority to providing weapons to the security base at the beginning of the Yuan Dynasty after they developed weapons, and to share technology. However, Yao Wei chose to move both his headquarters and home.

    Yao Wei hesitated and said, "I want to exchange the shares of the auction house in exchange for the management rights of the security base in the early Yuan Dynasty."

    Xu Yuanchen didn't answer immediately after hearing this, but said after thinking, "This matter will be discussed after we return from Lop Nur." Talk, we need to discuss before I can give you an answer." The boss of the security base at the beginning of the Yuan Dynasty was Xu Yuanchen, but the composition was very complicated, and there were monster clans, so some things were not easy to solve.