Chapter 104

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 104

    Mu Qing had to take a medicinal bath every three days, and at that time Xu Yuanchen would talk with Mu Qing, and would not leave until Mu Qing was ready to come out.

    Jie Cao took advantage of this moment to talk to Mu Qing about his worries about Xu Yuanchen. Mu Qing paused with his buttoned hands and said, "Don't worry, Yuan Chen has something in his heart." "But

    ... "Jing Cao is still a little hesitant.

    "If we keep treating him as a child, he will never grow up." Putting on his shirt, Mu Qing squatted down and touched Jie Cao's head, "Yuan Chen has a sense of proportion." Jie Cao rubbed Mu Qing's hand,

    no What more.

    In fact, just like what Mu Qing said, Xu Yuanchen can certainly feel more comfortable if someone enlightens him, but it is Xu Yuanchen who really needs to figure it out.

    But it can't be said that it is figured out, it should be seen and accepted. After all, Xu Yuanchen's idea is in this Liwei and killing chickens and monkeys. He also knows that someone will lose their life because of it, but knowing it is still a little different from seeing it with his own eyes.

    It doesn't matter whether Xu Yuanchen is hypocritical or cowardly, but Xu Yuanchen is not afraid of killing, but he is not used to the feeling of killing, and he will never get used to this feeling.

    The next morning, Xu Yuanchen and the others got up early. After all, Mu Le went to school early. The meal this morning was not made by Xu Yuanchen, but by Wei Xue. She made milk and a lot of cakes. There are cheeses, fresh milk, chocolates, and fruits. The table is full, which looks very attractive.

    Xu Yuanchen and the others hadn't eaten these for a long time, and they didn't feel tired of eating too much, and Mu Le happily cut a large piece of fresh milk and ate it, with butter on his nose.

    In fact, Xu Yuanchen gave these to Wei Xue, when Mu Qing mentioned that girls should love sweets, Xu Yuanchen let Jie Cao make a lot of sweets for Wei Xue's space.

    Yan Tianyu, Xu Yuanchen and Mu Qing actually didn't like this kind of cake very much, but they didn't bring out other things to eat. Instead, they ate all the cakes with Mu Le and Wei Xue. In the last days, they can eat such fresh cakes Also a blessing.

    After eating cake and drinking milk, Xu Yuanchen and Mu Qing went to send Mu Le to school, while Wei Xue and Yan Tianyu stayed to pack their things.

    The school is very close, even if they walked and chatted, they arrived in less than 20 minutes. After watching Mu Le enter, Xu Yuanchen and Mu Qing walked back. They were discussing when to do the task.

    "Brother Pei hasn't contacted me for a long time." Xu Yuanchen said, "But the gold-type baby said that Brother Pei has been very busy recently." "Maybe it's

    not convenient to enter the space." Mu Qing said.

    Before reaching the temporary villa, Xu Yuanchen heard the meow of a cat and frowned, "Why are there cats around here?"