Chapter 165 Base Construction 4

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 165 Base Construction 4

    The structure of the heart demon array is not difficult. When cultivation was prevalent, there were powerful people who caught the real heart demons and locked them inside, just for the better development of the sect. Now even Xu Yuanchen and the others are combined. If you can't find it, regardless of strength, none of them can overcome the calamity and attract the demons.

    So what Xu Yuanchen and the others chose is to induce, to amplify the desires in the bottom of the heart infinitely, and then use the bodies of those people to create spaces one by one, let the things inside develop according to the desires of this person, and see what kind of situation they can achieve For example, if a person is lustful, what he experiences is that countless beauties show love to him, so will he accept them all or can he resist the temptation?

    Not only that, but there is also a large martial arts arena in the planning of the base. There are many martial arts arenas on it, some are open-air and some are hidden. It all depends on your choice, and all of them are free. The maintenance fee of the pen, but there is also one point, death is never allowed, every game will be recorded, if there is a death or disability, the person in that game will be imprisoned, and the record core will be handed over to Xu Yuanchen and the others immediately Several hands, so as to judge whether it was accidental or intentional. If it was intentional, it would be punished according to the situation. If it was accidental, the detainees would be released.

    In order to avoid such things from happening in a hurry, there will be managers to supervise when they are on the competition stage, so as to prevent some accidents from happening and ensure the safety and fairness of the competition to the greatest extent.

    When the weakened version of the mental magic formation was ready to be activated, Xu Yuanchen was already exhausted and paralyzed, even the leaves and Baiqiu had no strength, and Baiqiu directly showed the prototype, a white fox with four tails.

    Xu Yuanchen took six drops of spiritual spring water for the two of them, swallowed a drop himself, and sat down to recover.

    Both Baiqiu and the leaves were not polite, but the two of them absorbed the spiritual spring water in different ways. The two drops of spiritual spring water were wrapped by the leaves above his head, and then he sat cross-legged and turned into a towering tree, while Baiqiu was He put it in his mouth directly, and then rolled himself into a ball, which just rolled into the tree hole.

    It took a total of four days from the construction of the heart magic array to its activation, but it took three days for Xu Yuanchen and the others to recover half of their strength.

    Many things can happen in these seven days. For example, there are more than forty people in the base, most of them are children and some women with weak institutions, and there are a few who have passed the test. The most special is a family of three. , Because of their daughter's illness, they took the initiative to leave the army because they were unwilling to give up their daughter.

    Except for those who are allowed to enter the safe base, no one knows how many people can survive. Those who wanted to join the safe base in the illusion were brought back.