Chapter 118 The Seventh Channel

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 118 The Seventh Channel

    Pei Haojie was knocked out and lost consciousness. Wei Xue was carrying him on his back. Pei Haojie was 1.85 meters tall, and Wei Xue was small and exquisite.

    Yan Tianyu simply took out the big woven bag and stuffed Pei Haojie in it. Although it was more uncomfortable, Pei Haojie preferred to curl up in the woven bag if he wanted to be dragged away.

    When passing the sixth level, there are eight passages to choose from, that is to say, there is a one-eighth chance of meeting those two demon cultivators, but there are other possibilities to encounter other cultivators.

    No one is sure that there are only these two groups of people here, but now there is a question, no matter which entrance people enter from, the passages they need to choose are the same, or are the passages connected after the sixth pass?

    When there are few passages to choose in front, it should be easier to meet the same people who come in, but they have never met any of them, and even though they haven't met them now, Pei Haojie can feel the existence of the demon cultivator.

    Whether it is a demon cultivator or other cultivators, Mu Qing and the others don't want to meet them. Mu Qing and Yan Tianyu are not holy fathers. They think the world is very beautiful and everyone is friendly. The old Taoist said something about the current situation in the cultivation world , Whether it is spirit stones or elixir, they are very scarce, let alone weapons. Those who have made it to the present have a few treasures obtained from here.

    As for Mu Qing's strength, they can be said to be the best fat sheep, and they are simply labeled people who are stupid and quick to kill!

    The most important point is that since Pei Haojie can feel the existence of the other party, then the other party also knows the existence of Pei Haojie. The demon cultivator can sit back and wait after passing through the ninth passage. After passing the ninth passage, there is no time limit , but the ninth passage...

    Unless the demon cultivator dies directly in the passage, they... and if the demon cultivator dies, then Pei Haojie will not be able to survive, but no matter what, they will not give up hope Pinned in this case.

    Then what can be done is to leave this passage one step ahead of time because they will not encounter any tests. Mu Qing and Yan Tianyu glanced at each other. Are there any people in these passages ahead?"

    Mu Le's ability is to perceive people's emotions, if they can use it, then they can at least avoid possible cultivators.

    The easiest way is to ask Pei Haojie where the two demon cultivators are, but as a puppet, Pei Haojie has no way of revealing the master's information.

    "I can't feel anything." Mu Le closed his eyes for a while and said, "It feels like being isolated."

    Wei Xue carried Pei Haojie in another hand and asked, "How about we guess punches?"

    If Yan Tianyu and the others understand this The two demon cultivators can still speculate about their possible choices from their habits. At this time, all they can do is rely on luck to get ahead of them.