Chapter 12 Mu Qing Thinking

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 12 Mu Qing Thinking

    Yang Wan didn't notice the actions between Chu Han and Mu Qing, but after hearing Mu Qing's words, she felt a bit disapproving. In the last days, the strong should be respected, and Chu Han is the strong, Wang Hong and Tao The two Zhuo should listen to Chu Han, "Brother Chu, since I decided to follow you, I naturally listen to you. A few days ago, I accidentally discovered a way to improve my abilities." He glanced at Wang Hong and the two of them.

    Chu Han is handsome and usually has a straight face, so when he smiles, he looks especially good-looking, and can even make people decide to be flattered, "Actually, I also have a suggestion, since we have formed a team, why don't we all move to live together, and it will be easier to communicate. "

    "Okay." Yang Wan agreed straight away, "It's better to hit the sun than to choose a day, then let's just do it today." "

    Well, let Mu Qing clean up the room later." Chu Han told Yang Wan what he said about improving his abilities Method is very interesting, and I want to know about it sooner, after all, the stronger the strength, the better.

    Wang Hong and Tao Zhuo looked at each other and said, "Brother Chu, we'll come back tomorrow." "

    Okay." Chu Han looked at them, "I'll wait for you."

    Wang Hong and Tao Zhuo nodded, and After saying goodbye, everyone left.

    Xu Yuanchen felt that Mu Qing must have something to talk to Chu Han about today, but he felt that it would not be good for Yang Wan to move here today, but he didn't say so, he just said, "Sister Yang will move here today, then I will move here tomorrow." Let’s move again, there are so many things in the house, and we will move here together at that time, I will go back and clean up today.”

    Sure enough, Yang Wan’s eyes flickered when she heard that, there were so many things left outside, even in her bedroom. Some, if they all move here, Yang Wan will be very distressed, why not go back tonight and collect some things into the space, besides, she is not worried about letting Xu Yuanchen move so many things by himself, in case he hides some things or gives them away What to do with things.

    "How can I let you clean up by yourself? Today is too hasty. Brother Chu, I will come back tomorrow. I will organize the supplies with Yuanchen tonight. I will ask Brother Chu to help move here tomorrow. Since we live here, Regardless of food and use, everyone should put it together." Yang Wan's words sounded good, Xu Yuanchen sneered in his heart, and sure enough, the most important thing in Yang Wan's heart is always to take advantage, while Mu Qing paid more attention to Chu Han.     Although Chu Han wanted to know about the ability upgrade earlier, he didn't want to force Yang Wan too much. After all, Yang Wan is stronger than him now, "That's okay." "I will trouble Brother Chu and Mu in the     future Brother, please don’t disturb your love.” After making a joke, Yang Wancai said, “Then let’s go first, goodbye Brother Chu, goodbye Brother Mu.” Xu Yuanchen didn’t say anything more, just turned to Chu Han     and Mu Qing nodded.     "See you tomorrow." Mu Qing said with a smile on his face.     Mu Qing burned the note that Xu Yuanchen gave him after reading it, and didn't even tell Chu Han that there were only six words on the note, be careful with Yang, and it was intended for Chu.     In fact, Mu Qing has seen all these, and he doesn't believe that Chu Han didn't see it. They have met many girls like Yang Wan before the end of the world, and some are even more scheming than Yang Wan. She thought her performance was flawless, but she was young after all, and her experience lay there.     However, Chu Han and Mu Qing had dealt with all kinds of people for the company's affairs back then, and they had never seen anything before, but Chu Han's performance today made Mu Qing feel chilled.     To be honest, Mu Qing contributed a lot to Chu Han's achievements at the beginning, but after Chu Han succeeded, he no longer helped Chu Han manage the company, but chose to be a teacher, after all, he prefers The relatively simple environment of the campus, moreover, a company does not need two voices.