Chapter 31 Mu Qing Injured

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 31 Mu Qing Injured

    In fact, if it wasn't for those materials, Yang Wan would really like to stay here and kill all those zombies. After all, she is already at the second level now, and when she needs a second-level crystal nucleus, she has already confirmed that there is at least one second-level among the zombies just now. Yes, this means that the spirit spring fruit can really upgrade the zombies, so in the future, she can use the spirit spring water exclusively for low-level zombies, and then kill them to get crystal cores after the zombies have upgraded?

    In this way, she will never lack crystal nuclei, and it becomes easier to improve her abilities.

    But zombies can be found at any time, but supplies are not. Thinking of the supplies collected in the space, Yang Wan looked at Chu Han with softer eyes.

    Chu Han was actually not thirsty. After all, he drank a lot of water just now, but he still took it from Yang Wan's hand and drank most of the bottle in one go. Chu Han's eyes lit up. It really was that magical water. How about now? Just let Mu Qing drink?

    "Brother Chu, drink more, you must be thirsty after bleeding so much." Yang Wan softly persuaded.

    It's better not to let Mu Qing activate his abilities for the time being. After all, he knows Mu Qing's character. If Mu Qing has too much strength, he might take Mu Le away. Finished.

    Wang Hong and Tao Zhuo felt that what they said about Xu Yuanchen was very strange, but they couldn't figure out what was wrong for a moment, and Zhao Kang, who was sitting in the car, was already in a cold sweat, and he felt that he had guessed something terrible .     "Get in the car." Chu Han put his hands on Mu Qing's shoulders, and took him to the car with a bit of force. Chu Han found that the water was very effective. Not long after drinking it, his legs were not as strong as before. It hurts, and even the dizziness caused by blood loss has subsided a lot.     Tao Zhuo squeezed Wang Hong's arm, and then walked to the car first. He felt that what Wang Hong said was right, we should leave when we reach city b. No matter how powerful Yang Wan was, it was really dangerous.     Wang Hong's face was tense, and he followed behind Tao Zhuo. Mu Qing lowered his eyes slightly, and instead of speaking, he followed Chu Han's strength and walked towards the car. That's right, so what if you think it's wrong, who dares to refute them?

    Mu Qing was a bit unwilling to believe that the boy died just like that, and he even didn't want to believe that Chu Han and Yang Wan actually did such a thing together. He hugged Mu Le tightly, slowed down and turned his head to look back Going, I feel a little ridiculous, maybe I still expect Xu Yuanchen to appear suddenly.     Just when he was about to turn his head, Mu Qing saw a black figure rushing towards him, the target was Chu Han who had a handicap. The speed of that person was so fast that Mu Qing didn't even have time to be careful, she subconsciously threw the child into the car Pushed Chu Han away, but it was too late for him to hide at this time, so he could only try his best to protect himself, and turned his back to the zombie.     When Chu Han was pushed away, he didn't realize it for a moment. The first one to react was Yang Wan, but the lightning in his hand disappeared before preventing the zombie from hurting Mu Qing. When Mu Qing groaned, It was only then that the lightning ability was released, but the zombies had already dodged by then.     It was only then that Wang Hong and Tao Zhuo discovered what had happened. The fire and metal abilities used to attack the zombie one after another, but the zombie moved so fast that it not only failed to stop him, but almost injured its own people.     When Chu Han saw Mu Qing's face turn pale all of a sudden, he panicked, "Mu Qing." Then he got up and went to hug Mu Qing, never thinking of killing zombies.     Mu Qing was seriously injured, not only his back was scratched twice by the zombies, but also his ribs were injured, and even the non-stop vomiting blood from his mouth obviously hurt his internal organs.     "Brother Chu..." Yang Wan's voice was sharp.     "Dad, Dad." Mu Le had just knocked his head, and now he got up and shouted at Mu Qing, "Dad..." He was terrified by Mu Qing's appearance, and couldn't help crying anymore .     Zhao Kang subconsciously wanted to drive away, but seeing the zombie's speed, he was afraid that he would not be able to escape, so he hesitated and got out of the car, and ran to Yang Wan's side, constantly using the earth-type abilities in his hand to block the zombie.     It's a pity that except for Yang Wan's lightning element that can stop the zombie a little bit, none of them can keep up with that zombie, "Level three." There was a bit of despair in Yang Wan's voice. , she is naturally not afraid of the third-level zombies, but now... "The third-level speed system, Brother Chu."