Chapter 5 Doomsday Transformation

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 5 Doomsday Transformation

    "I'm going back first." Xu Yuanchen took out the key, "If

    you need it, just call me." Yang Wan responded, "Go back and take a shower quickly, and then connect some water. When it's dawn, not only will the power be cut off, but the water will also be absolutely unusable. And this time before the sun sets, you must not go out to bask in the sun."

    "Okay." Xu Yuanchen glanced at Yang Wan and saw that she had nothing else to do, so he opened the door and went in. After the door was closed, Yang Wan opened the door of her own house. Carrying two woven bags in his hand, he entered the house and locked the door.     Yang Wan's room was empty, except for the original furniture in the room, there were no pots and pans. She thought for a while, put the food in the woven bag into the kitchen, and took out some potato chips. Things that are not full but take up space, and then began to carry ten catties of plastic buckets to pick up water, so I saw that the kitchen was full, but there were not many that were really useful.     She put the clothes in the woven bag into the bedroom again, and came out with an iron rod and a few machetes, "Then Xu Yuanchen seems to be awakening his supernatural powers. After all, in this case, except for powerful supernatural beings, the only ones who can wake up before the sun comes out It’s a weak zombie.” After thinking for a while, she brought out a lot of rice, flour, fruit and instant noodles, but these things were kept in her bedroom, she wanted Xu Yuanchen to follow her wholeheartedly, and she had to show some financial resources, Anyway, I will leave here in a few days, and I can't take these things away, so I have returned to her space, and the supplies in Xu Yuanchen's room are not all her own.     Yang Wan felt satisfied, and went back to her space directly. The space was huge, thousands of square meters, and ten meters high. In this way, the materials almost filled the space, and there was still a spring in the space. The spring water is full of blue, which is extremely beautiful.     Yang Wan looked at the things she had collected in satisfaction before taking off her clothes and soaking directly in the spring water. Her skin was very fair, her breasts were big, her waist was slender and her legs were long. It can be increased to nine points, and the spring water is slowly transforming Yang Wan's body, and it will become more and more perfect in the future.     Letting out a breath slowly, Yang Wan opened her eyes and stroked her hands in the spring water. After soaking for a while, she came out and changed into a white silk nightgown before she got out of the space. She glanced Watch, went directly to the balcony, waiting for the sun to rise.

    In fact, the first sunrise in the end is not like what she told Xu Yuanchen, it cannot be seen at all. You must know that this sunrise will bring great benefits to people. Those who will achieve something in the future will have three What they have in common is that the first wakes up before sunrise, the second sees the rising sun on the first day after the end, and the third is alive.

    However, more people became zombies directly because of this sunrise, and even some people who already had supernatural powers also mutated. Ordinary people who become zombies are first-level zombies, and those zombies that mutate with supernatural powers are directly Level 2 zombies can use abilities.

    Starting from the first-level zombies, they already have crystal nuclei in their brains, and their bodies are not as stiff as the first-level zombies, and they even have vision.