Chapter 123 Entering Space

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 123 Entering Space

    It's not that Xu Yuanchen didn't want to keep Wei Shuyi and the others directly, but that there was no way to keep them. There are still a few secret places here, which were kept by the original owner and her friends as a joke. If there is fate, they will be inherited. Over the years, there are It is not regarded as accepting apprentices, but just leaving a fairy fate.

    At that time, it wasn't a very clever skill, but now... it is precious enough.

    Xu Yuanchen was able to keep the people who entered this secret realm, but he couldn't trap them all. Those fairy fates were obtained by Wei Shuyi and the others, and it was over.

    If Xu Yuanchen tried his best to destroy this magic weapon, he would be able to kill all the people in the secret realm, but there are not only a few of them in the secret realm, there are also many people sent by the cultivation sect that still exists in the world. There are forty or fifty people in the secret realm.

    In the current era, if so many powerful people are lost at once, not to mention the scourge of surviving the catastrophe in the future, even Xu Yuanchen will not be able to do it. The situation outside is very dangerous. , are all elites, and there are even sect elders guarding them.

    It would be better if you can get a chance, but if you don't get the disciples of the right sect, it is also training.

    Xu Yuanchen can't guarantee that every sect here will send people to help the world and kill the zombies, but there is always hope.

    It's just that Xu Yuanchen also has selfish intentions, he doesn't want to see Wei Shuyi and the others become stronger again, the relationship between them and Wei Shuyi is endless, so expel them!

    All the people were expelled, all the entrances to the secret realm were closed by Xu Yuanchen, and the secret realm could not be moved away. The only thing Xu Yuanchen could get into the space was the small yard of the former owner of the secret realm. Thanks to the important things in the yard, otherwise things would be even worse. trouble.

    Regardless of being expelled from the crowd, Xu Yuanchen picked up Mu Qing and rushed towards Yan Tianyu and the others. Mu Qing was still sleeping and didn't know what happened. It should be said that ever since Xu Yuanchen came, Mu Qing felt relieved .

    Since Mu Qing fell here, she hasn't had a good night's sleep. She can only rest for four hours a day, and half of them are still in pain. Not only that, this kind of crime has only lasted for a year or two. , but more than ten years, so long that Mu Qing couldn't remember clearly.

    If it were someone with a weak heart, he would have committed suicide directly, but Mu Qing held on forcibly, and after seeing Xu Yuanchen, he completely relaxed, or it can be said that his body collapsed... just like a person who is mentally stable... If you are tense to do one thing, then when you relax after finishing the task, you will get sick in all likelihood.

    Mu Qing is at this moment, and it is even more dangerous than getting sick. Otherwise, Xu Yuanchen would not risk letting morality swallow the core of this secret realm. If Xu Yuanchen slowly refines it by himself, then he can do even more many.