Chapter 85

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 85

    The second apprentice went upstairs cautiously. Xu Yuanchen and Pei Haojie watched everything about the old man through the mirror. The second apprentice searched around and even broke open the door of Xu Yuanchen's room, but found nothing.

    The old man frowned, checked his spiritual sense again and again, but found nothing, if it was someone else's business, he would have ignored it long ago, but it involved his most beloved apprentice and that puppet beast, so the old man was unwilling to give up, "Keep watching, they must be hiding somewhere." The old man said coldly, "I'll ask your junior brother to guard together." "

    Master, have they already escaped?" The second junior brother thought for a while and said, "Not here?"

    "No." The old man said after confirming that there was no one around, "I sent people to guard the gate of the city. They have jade charms in their hands, and they will notify me when they find them." The second

    apprentice felt unwilling to Han Guangneng Enjoy the blessings in the house, but there is no other way, and said respectfully, "Yes." "

    Yes." The old man spread a few flags again, "You guard at the gate, and I will send people to guard around the community. If you see them, I will reward you."

    "It's what a disciple should do to relieve the master's worries, and I dare not ask for rewards." The second disciple said with a bow.

    The old man glanced at the second apprentice, but he didn't feel relieved. Instead, he felt that a waste is worthy of being a waste. He responded, turned around and left.

    The second apprentice waited until he was sure that there was no one around, then he snorted coldly and sat down to practice again.

    Xu Yuanchen and the others saw all this in their eyes, and Yan Tianyu said while drinking a cup of milk tea, "This old man is really treated differently." "This old man is probably going to

    build a foundation for the rest of his life." Mu Qing said in a deep voice, "And if the old man dies, the first thing these fellow disciples will do is to take the life of the apprentice whom the old man loves the most." "

    Very likely." Pei Haojie rubbed his chin, "We'll wait for that man named Guang'er coming."

    "It's better to act separately." Yan Tianyu licked his lips. Their original purpose was to make the old man slack off, attract the original culprit, and then catch the old man's mind. Yan Tianyu thought of a better idea.

    After thinking for a while, Mu Qing understood Yan Tianyu's meaning, nodded and said, "That's fine."

    The two looked at each other, Yan Tianyu put down his cup and began to write and draw in a notebook, while Mu Qing said a few words while watching, Yan Tianyu quickly revised it.

    Both Xu Yuanchen and Pei Haojie looked at each other, Xu Yuanchen sighed and said, "Before I met these two people, I was quite confident in my IQ."

    Pei Haojie laughed, but remained silent.

    After a while, Mu Qing and Yan Tianyu discussed it, recalculated it, and after making sure that there was no mistake, they told Xu Yuanchen and the others about the plan. Xu Yuanchen and Pei Haojie nodded their heads with eyes lit up.