Chapter 78 King Kong Barbie

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 78 King Kong Barbie

    However, Xu Yuanchen discovered that the energy fluctuations on this girl's body were very strong, one of which was dazzling golden, and the other was transparent, so it can only be confirmed that this girl is a dual-element supernatural being, one of which is gold.

    Soon after the girl registered, Xu Yuanchen's eyes flashed, and he paid a little more attention. Everyone who registered would be led to the next hut. Sometimes there would be quarreling sounds from inside, but the voice was indistinct. Yes, even Xu Yuanchen couldn't hear clearly.

    When they registered, they wrote the third level of the gold system and the second level of the fire system according to the discussion. Xu Yuanchen wanted to take the opportunity to look at the girl's information, but when he came over, he found out that they registered separately. Everyone's information is A single piece of paper is collected and put aside after registration, which can be regarded as a certain degree of confidentiality.

    After the registration, five forms were given to Xu Yuanchen and the others, each with the registration time, name and ability level written on it, and then someone led them to the next room.

    The one who led the way was a young man of seventeen or eighteen, an ordinary person but articulate and cleanly dressed, "I see that you are together, so I will take you to the same room for inspection. If there are no wounds on your body, you stay in the isolation area outside. You can enter the safe zone in one day."

    "How to check?" Xu Yuanchen asked, remembering the faintly heard curses.

    The young man smiled and said, "It's almost the same as the physical examination for the college entrance examination." After finishing this sentence, he didn't want to say more, "There is a special market in the safety zone, and you can go there and exchange some things." Xu Yuanchen smiled

    slightly Frowning, he and Mu Qing looked at each other and already had a guess in his heart, Yan Tianyu raised his brows even more, "Could it be that he was stripped for inspection." This seems to be a joke but it's not a joke.

    Seeing that they couldn't hide the truth, the young man simply stopped talking, and his pace became much faster. He led them to a door and stopped. Xu Yuanchen found that the house looked like bricks from the outside, but inside was written by a person with a gold-type ability. No wonder he He couldn't hear clearly. When the young man opened the door and saw two people inside, one of them was a supernatural person, Xu Yuanchen's eyes darkened. Could this not only isolate the sound but also the power?

    Yan Tianyu glanced around, and he knew it in his heart. After all, he is a psychic supernatural being, and he is more sensitive to mental fluctuations. It's okay if he doesn't pay attention. If he looks carefully, he can still detect it, but Yan Tianyu is useless He tried to test his own ability, but instead controlled the ability and hid it deeper.

    After all, he didn't know the level of this psychic supernatural being, so if he tried to test it rashly, it would be easy to be exposed.

    But Xu Yuanchen was not afraid of this, he controlled his consciousness and turned around, and found that there are ten rooms, each room has an ordinary person and a supernatural person, and the level of the supernatural person is different, their supernatural powers in this room The ability user level is considered high, roughly at level three. In addition, there is also a spiritual-type ability net that covers these rooms, but no spiritual-type ability user has been found.