Chapter 134 The New Boy

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 134 The New Boy

    Except for the time at the Taoist temple, this is the second time Xu Yuanchen has experienced the real love affair. Xu Yuanchen can be regarded as a first-time brother, and he was very emotional. When he was holding Mu Qing for the second time, he heard the shout of integrity .

    Xu Yuanchen's complexion changed again and again, the arms around Mu Qing's waist tightened involuntarily, Mu Qing frowned uncomfortably, before Xu Yuanchen could speak, Xu Yuanchen had already realized it, let go of his arms, and rubbed his arms a little guilty. His waist, "Integrity is calling me, as if something is wrong."

    "Heh..." Mu Qing burst out laughing, the corners of his eyes were flushed after venting, his eyes were moist and bright, his usually light-colored lips were red and swollen, and his voice was a little hoarse, he said, "Let's go together." Xu

    Yuanchen Bite a little hard on Mu Qing's shoulder, which will make Mu Qing feel a slight pain, but not very painful, so he helped Mu Qing clean up, put on his clothes and go to Jie Cao's side.

    This is also because although Jie Cao had something to do with him, he was not so anxious that he would appear immediately. If Jie Cao hadn't kept barking like an old monk chanting scriptures, Xu Yuanchen would not have paid him any attention at all.

    Holding hands with Mu Qing, they went under the tree where Jie Cao was. Jie Cao didn't feel like disturbing other people's good deeds at all. Instead, he beckoned, "That person will be abandoned." "En?

    " What should he do.

    Mu Qing laughed out loud, squeezed Xu Yuanchen's hand lightly, and said, "Why didn't you see Wei Xue and the others?

    " Launched the Tang Monk offensive to harass Wei Xue and Yan Tianyu.

    Only then did Xu Yuanchen jump up the tree with his arms around Mu Qing in satisfaction, and found a branch to sit down on. The mirror of integrity changed to a height of 1.5 meters and 1 meter.

    Baby Lingquan happily jumped into Muqing's arms. Muqing is the spiritual root of the water system, and has the same attributes as Baby Lingquan, so Baby Lingquan especially likes to be close to Muqing, "That person's leg is broken..."

    Lingquan What the baby was talking about was the man in the mirror who said he was about to be abandoned. The man was wearing a shabby military overcoat. He looked very thin, because his head was lowered and his messy hair covered his face. However, his eyes The leg was obviously broken and twisted abnormally.

    The other three men and one woman seemed to be his teammates, and one of them was obviously the captain with a struggling and painful expression on his face, "I'm sorry, Xiao Heng." The man with the broken leg didn't speak, but just raised his head to look at the man who spoke,

    he Her face was delicate, perhaps because of the cold and pain, her face was pale, she looked like a crystal doll, a beauty that transcended gender.

    "Don't blame the captain, we really have nothing to do." Another man said, "It's freezing cold, and supplies are almost gone. If we take you with us, we'll all die outside."