Chapter 173 The Last Days Secret 8

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 173 The Last Days Secret 8

    The Jade Slip contains all the data and materials of the weapon, and you can also control the consciousness to rotate the weapon. After carefully checking the appearance of the weapon, Xu Yuanchen selected a few with relatively new refining methods, or the materials inside can be disassembled.

    However, not many can be selected. In Xu Yuanchen's space, there are gold-type babies and fire-type babies. He does not lack these things.

    After choosing three items in total, Xu Yuanchen put down the jade slips. The young man looked at Xu Yuanchen eagerly and asked, "Is there anything else the guest needs? We specially invited a master alchemy master, and the refined medicine works well." "No

    need " Xu Yuanchen said with a smile, "That's all."

    "Well, the guests are welcome." The young man led Xu Yuanchen into the back room. Here, the selection is in the front, and the transaction is in the back. After all, some customers have things in their hands. Can't see the light.

    In the back room, there was an old man who was probably at the eighth level of Qi training and said with a smile, "Guests, please follow me."

    Xu Yuanchen nodded and followed the old man into a room. A mahogany carved coffee table was placed, and the futons were distributed around. After Xu Yuanchen sat down cross-legged, the old man went to hold three boxes and put them on the coffee table, and opened them separately. It was Xu Yuanchen's choice.

    After checking it in his hand, Xu Yuanchen nodded and said, "I have two things that I can exchange with you." He took out three jade charms and a bottle of five drops of spiritual spring water from the space. This spiritual spring water is not a spiritual spring. The baby only produced a few drops a day, but Lingquan baby's bath water, and pushed it to the old man's hand. The old man took it over and checked it out, with a surprised expression in his eyes.

    Xu Yuanchen ordered the coffee table and said, "Any one of these two is enough to exchange for the item I choose." The

    old man didn't say anything, Xu Yuanchen laughed, "I think, I am qualified to own a soul weapon."

    Xu Yuanchen took out another A jade bottle, also five drops of Lingquan baby's bath water, "I see that Mr. has been stuck in the Qi training period for a long time, I wonder if these five drops of Lingquan water can help Mr. break through?"

    The old man's expression changed, and he put away the jade bottle with a movement of his hand, "Guests wait a moment." They have soul soldiers here, but they also require that customers who don't know the basics can't buy them, and Xu Yuanchen is the first time here, and even they The Cultivation Alliance does not have detailed information on this person.     But in the same way, monks are also human beings, and they also have selfish intentions. As Xu Yuanchen said, he has been trapped in the Qi training period for decades, and if he has these spiritual spring water, it is enough for him to fight.     Besides, it's not a betrayal of the sect, it's just a transaction.     Not long after, the old man came over with a box. This box was carved from jade with cinnabar symbols on it. It was obviously much more valuable than before. The old man uncovered the cinnabar symbols, opened the box and pushed it to Xu Yuanchen.     There is a dagger inside, the dagger is completely black, even looking at it like this, you can feel the cold air, and this dagger seems to have spirituality, if it is not suppressed by the spell in the box, it may have flown away long ago.     "Soul soldiers can only be used by people above the middle stage of foundation establishment." The old man looked at this soul weapon and said proudly, "Because of the precious price..." Xu Yuanchen reached out and took out the dagger, pointing at this soul     weapon Then he calmed down. This point is actually suppressing it with his own strength and coercion. Just this move is enough to not let the old man ask for a price.     After playing with it for a while, Xu Yuanchen put the dagger back into the box, nodded, and took out another bottle of spiritual spring water.     "This..." The old man wanted to make an offer.     Xu Yuanchen raised his eyebrows, pointed at the coffee table and said, "Could it be that these spiritual spring waters are used as bath water? This spiritual spring water can produce pure spiritual energy, and that's all I have collected. Why don't I exchange a few jade charms for you?" "     Enough It's gone." The old man quickly put away his things.     After Xu Yuanchen put away all his things, he got up and walked outside, "I think you should know what to say and what not to say." The old man was stunned for a moment before he realized that Xu Yuanchen was referring to the monks outside, "Yes.     "