Chapter 172 The Last Days Secret 7

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 172 The Last Days Secret 7

    What exactly does Bodhisattva want to do? Xu Yuanchen and Mu Qing couldn't guess it, and I'm afraid no one except Pu Tian would know.

    However, they guessed that there might be a problem with the soul refining technique, and it is impossible for him to improve his strength by going the wrong way, so it is impossible for him to be so relaxed.

    Xu Yuanchen briefly talked about Yao Wei's affairs with Yan Tianyu and the others, but did not mention the marriage contract between the two. Yan Tianyu pondered for a while and said, "Actually, I think it's worth exchanging the position of the management for the shares of the auction house, at least in In terms of news, we are too far behind, and the auction house just made up for this." "

    I think so too." Xuan Nan said, "The power of the auction house is beyond our imagination, and his intelligence network is almost everywhere." "Everything

    is Wait until we come back from Lop Nur." Xu Yuanchen said, "Because I'm not sure, if we can't come back, can those people in the base suppress Yao Wei." Yan Tianyu shrugged, "It doesn't really matter, Wei Xue has no

    brains Yes, you can live well anywhere."

    "Wei Xue will blow your head off." Baiqiu said with a smile, "I promise." "There

    are capable people in the base." Xu Yuanchen also agreed, "It's just not right now. , not stable enough."

    Yan Tianyu nodded, and said, "Aren't you going to visit Mu Le?"

    Xu Yuanchen looked at Mu Qing, and Xuan Nan asked, "You didn't tell Mu Le about coming to City B. Right."

    "Yes." Mu Qing said with a smile on his face, "Because I don't know how long it will be here, so I won't be disappointed if we don't see him before we come." "Aren't you afraid that he just isn't in City B?" Yan

    Tianyu asked.

    "I've set him up before." Mu Qing didn't say exactly what to say, "He doesn't need to go out for a while." "Wait, who is

    Mu Le?" Baiqiu's exquisite face was full of doubts .

    "My son." Mu Qing mentioned that Mu Le's eyes were full of pride.

    Baiqiu looked at Mu Qing with a face struck by lightning, and then at Xu Yuanchen, "You've all given birth!"

    Xuan Nan twitched the corner of his mouth, stood up and dragged Baiqiu by his back collar. After leaving, "It seems that you are going to see Mu Le today. I'll take a look at this guy."

    Yan Tianyu stretched his waist and said, "In the initial test, Fu Shaoyi's blood sample is normal, but I think I should check it." The direction is wrong, I'll check again." After speaking, he kicked and pulled his shoes and entered the secret realm directly with the key.

    Xu Yuanchen hesitated for a moment and didn't follow Mu Qing, "I'll treat you to dinner tonight."

    Mu Qing looked at Xu Yuanchen, Xu Yuanchen put his arm around Mu Qing and kissed the corner of his mouth and said, "I'll go to you later and ask Xiao Le what he wants to eat What, the three of us will have a good meal."