Chapter 143 Unknown Land 3

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 143 Unknown Land 3

    When Xiao Yunian went back, she didn't realize that Xiao Yan was gone. Now she was full of thoughts about the bracelet that Xiao Heng said, but the bracelet was obviously worn by her, and it was not something from this world at all.

    Is there a similar bracelet in this world? It shouldn't be, but how did Xiao Heng know that the bracelet was on his left wrist.

    Xiao Yunian was going crazy, she was just an ordinary person, because she was an only child, she was doted on by the older generation, who knew that on her 18th birthday, she bought a jade bracelet as a birthday present, and it arrived that night The world has become a little girl less than ten years old.

    This didn't make Xiao Yunian panic, because she had read a lot of time-traveling novels, and soon realized that she was time-traveling. Xiao Yunian even knew the identities of her parents. There is nothing wrong with it, everyone has the right to pursue true love, and Xiao Yan's mother is not wrong, it's just that she loves the wrong person, since she is so pitiful, she should be more tolerant to her.     Xiao Yunian also sympathizes with Xiao Yan and Xiao Heng, because of her mother's mistakes, they have never experienced fatherly love since they were young. In fact, Xiao Yunian has lived for so many years and has never understood why she came to this strange world. Missing her relatives in the original world, but the end of the world has come, Xiao Yunian finally discovered the reason why she came to this world!     On the night when the end of the world came, the jade bracelet that Xiao Yunian had been wearing on her wrist because she missed her relatives suddenly started to glow, and then she lost consciousness. When she woke up again, she found that the bracelet was invisible. She can feel the existence of the bracelet, but no one can see it, and she can also mobilize the healing light of the bracelet itself.     Xiao Yunian felt that she had found a reason to time travel. This healing light can cure all injuries, even cancer. She can also cure those infected by zombies as long as the infection rate does not exceed 60%.     Doesn't this ability allow her to help more people? Then choose the strongest man and use the healing light to become his best wife.

    In particular, this bracelet can absorb the energy of the zombie crystal nucleus. From the very beginning, it can only heal a few people a day to now it can heal more than a dozen people. Quantitative will be restored.

    "Yu Nian, didn't you go to find Xiao Heng?" Xiao Yan sat next to Xiao Yu Nian when he came over, greeted Peng Yuan first, and then asked, "I saw you going over there, what are you afraid of? The matter is just as in the past, but I didn't look for you." When     Xiao Yunian heard this, he suddenly raised his head to look at Xiao Yan, and then realized the meaning of his words, so he eased his expression and said with lowered eyes, "It's nothing It's something."     "En." Xiao Yan sighed as if he didn't know anything, "Xiaoheng has a temper, his mother and I spoiled him back then, if you really want to say something bad, don't take it to heart .”     Xiao Yunian responded in a low voice, still looking unhappy.     Xiao Yan rubbed Xiao Yunian's head worriedly, "I'll be fine in a while, I'll talk to Xiao Heng, don't worry." "No need."     Xiao Yunian said subconsciously, she was also afraid that Xiao Heng would take things Tell Xiao Yan that when the words came out, he felt too blunt, so he quickly smiled and said, "I don't want my brother, it's not good for my brother to think that I complained. It's really nothing." "Okay then.     " Yan smiled, "My sister is caring."     Xiao Heng and Xiao Yunian went back after talking, Xu Yuanchen and the others were waiting for him, and after gesturing that there was no problem, Xu Yuanchen and the others nodded slightly and began to talk to each other. Do things by yourself.     When the sky darkened, Xiao Yan saw that Xiao Yunian was asleep, so he talked to Peng Yuan and came to find Xiao Heng.     Peng Yuan didn't think there was any problem, he also knew what happened in the afternoon, he just thought that Xiao Yan felt sorry for Xiao Yunian and wanted to have a good talk with Xiao Heng.     Xiao Heng didn't refuse, Yan Tianyu quietly stuffed a few amulets and offensive spells into his hands, Xu Yuanchen took advantage of the moment when Xiao Heng passed by, and put the baby ice silkworm into Xiao Heng's pocket.