Chapter 150 The Heavenly Pit Surprised Change 5

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 150 The Heavenly Pit Surprised Change 5

    Because of the order from the owner, the fire-type baby can’t trade with morality in private. Xu Yuanchen thought for a while, then left the space, and quickly set up a tent near the tiankeng. He decided to observe the owner of this space first. If the character is not bad, then pay some price for the transaction, if the character is not good...then just pretend it didn't happen.

    Another point, if the fire-type baby talks about integrity, then if he is here, the owner of the fire-type baby will only know that Xu Yuanchen's space also has space spirits, and will not guess anything else. After all, if the owner asks, Space spirits cannot lie or hide.

    At the beginning, Xu Yuanchen and Mu Qing had a special chat about whether to collect the Five Elements Babies, and if they met, they should take the initiative to snatch them.

    The final conclusion is negative, let’s not talk about the relationship between the Five Elements Baby and the owner of the space. If you really kill the owner of the Five Elements Baby, it will be a very painful thing for the Five Elements Baby. After forcibly recognizing the master, it will be eliminated. The memory of the five elements baby.

    What's more, there is also the Dao of Heaven. For such things as killing people and seizing treasures, the Dao of Heaven will definitely remember you.

    Besides, Xu Yuanchen has a faint guess that the five elements will gather together, but what is the reason and what impact will it have on this end of the world, it is unknown. If this is the case, there is no need for Xu Yuanchen to kill people and seize treasures.

    The virtuous get it can only be applied to unowned treasures.

    After Xu Yuanchen finished the tent, he arranged it around again, as if someone was living there, and then found a random place to sit down.

    There are no plants or animals around here. Xu Yuanchen specially put some food and water in the tent, not much but enough for people to survive.

    Yuan Kangtian saw a person sitting near the tiankeng from a long distance, and his expression changed. Could it be that someone else discovered the secret here? But after searching carefully, he saw that there was only one person, so he was relieved. Even if he was discovered, he was not afraid of being discovered. Not only did he have an advantage in numbers, but Yuan Kangtian didn't think he would be far behind in terms of strength. Besides, he still had a secret weapon.

    Thinking of this, a smile appeared on his face, and his eyes were a little more complacent.

    Yuan Kangtian stopped not far from Xu Yuanchen, and the dozen or so ragged men started to make tents, and Yuan Kangtian walked towards Xu Yuanchen.

    "Brother, why are you here by yourself?" Yuan Kangtian was very familiar, standing directly next to Xu Yuanchen, very condescending.

    Xu Yuanchen sat in a casual posture, as if he didn't notice, "I came here with the big army, and something happened." He didn't say carefully, "What about you?" "Oh, I'm here to do something.