Chapter 170 The End Times Secret 5

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 170 The End Times Secret 5

    "Hello." Xu Yuanchen nodded to him, did not get up, and waited for the young man to come in and close the door before saying, "I want to buy some news." The

    young man just nodded without any surprised expression on his face , "Because of the incident just now, I can decide to give you a 20% discount as an apology." "

    I want to inquire about the recent affairs in the cultivation world." Xu Yuanchen looked at the young man with his fingers crossed, "I don't know if you have any here?" The

    young man pondered After a while, he said, "Yes." The young man didn't speak immediately, but looked at Xu Yuanchen, "There are three most important things about cultivation, and it depends on what price you can offer." "Whatever price I offer, you will sell it.

    " Can you tell me about the price?" Xu Yuanchen raised his eyebrows and asked.

    "En." The expression on the young man's face did not change at all, "Of course we can also exchange messages." "

    En?" Xu Yuanchen looked at the young man, "What do you want to exchange?"

    "For example, if you have detailed information in Lop Nur, I can Let me tell you about the elders of the Cultivation Alliance, the information about the security base at the beginning of the Yuan Dynasty or the information about the trial formation, and I can tell you the information about the members of the Cultivation Alliance who were selected to go to Lop Nur this time or the information about the soul refining technique." The young man said .

    Xu Yuanchen was not surprised that they already knew their identities, "I'm sorry, I'm afraid I know less than you about Lop Nur's information. I only have the official ones here." Xu Yuanchen didn't even mention the security base at the beginning of the Yuan Dynasty. , obviously rejected.

    The young man nodded, with regret in his eyes, and asked, "Then do you want to buy Lop Nur's materials?"

    Xu Yuanchen didn't answer, but took out a jade talisman from the space, "It can block the golden elixir stage below A monk's full blow,"

    the young man narrowed his eyes, and said, "The elder Botian of the Yuntian Sect among the four elders of the Cultivation Alliance has made continuous breakthroughs within a year, and his strength has greatly increased. Now he has broken through the Jindan stage and entered the Yuanying stage. In the early stage, and he has a soul weapon in his hand, the overall strength is equivalent to the middle stage of Nascent Soul, and the strength of consciousness is comparable to the late stage of Nascent Soul."

    Xu Yuanchen held down the jade talisman with his fingers, and with a light delivery, the jade talisman fell into the young man's hands.

    Consecutive breakthroughs within a year, the early stage of the Nascent Soul, the Soul Soldier, and the consciousness of the late Nascent Soul, which explain a lot of things... Yuntianzong...

    Xu Yuanchen took out a long-necked jade bottle from the space, shook the neck After a while, there was an elixir inside, "As long as you take this medicine with one breath, you will be able to keep alive for ten days." The