Chapter 45 Area A Area D

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 45 Area A Area D

    Xu Yuanchen didn't answer right away, but stepped aside and said, "Chen Fei, you go first."

    Chen Fei nodded, stepped forward and said, "I am a wood-type supernatural being, and my daughter is an ordinary person. "

    The middle-aged man glanced at Chen Fei, "Is there any injury?"

    "No." Chen Fei hugged the child and said, "Neither my daughter nor I."

    "A district." The middle-aged man is not afraid of being cheated. Know that before issuing the temporary resident card, it will be carefully checked, and if you lie, the consequences will be very serious.

    Chen Fei held the form with her information and date and time in her hand and didn't go in immediately. Xu Yuanchen said at this time, "Third-level fire-type superpowers, both of them are ordinary people, and one of them was injured." Middle-

    aged The man saw Xu Yuanchen alone before writing the information on the paper, and asked, "Do you choose to separate?" "

    No." Xu Yuanchen said, "The three of us are together."

    The middle-aged man nodded and said nothing more What to say, hand the form to Xu Yuanchen after finishing writing, "Area D, keep the form, if you lose it, you won't get a replacement, and when the time is up, use the form to leave the isolation area." Xu Yuanchen took it, took a look at it, folded it up and put it in his

    pocket , and then walked inside with Mu Qing on his back, Mu Le obediently grabbed Xu Yuanchen's clothes and followed him.

    When Xu Yuanchen and the others entered, they saw a black car outside the isolation area with the window opened, revealing Wei Shuyi's face, until Xu Yuanchen could no longer be seen, then glanced at the supernatural being waiting for registration, Yan Xi leaned sideways on Wei Shuyi's body, exchanged a kiss with him, stretched out his hand to close the car window, and the car left without disturbing anyone just like when it came.

    Chen Fei and Xu Yuanchen went in together. After entering the door, they found that the whole place was divided into four areas by steel mesh. Areas a and d were on one side, areas b and c were on the other side, and there was a five-meter-wide strip in the middle. The road, and the steel wire mesh is not one layer, but two layers, with a distance of one meter between them, and the inner layer of steel wire mesh is much lower than the outer one.

    On both sides of the road stood a neatly equipped soldier with a gun every one meter. The name of each district was written on the door with red paint, and the door could only be used by one person.

    Area c and area d are relatively outside, Xu Yuanchen looked at the bright red letter d and stopped, Chen Fei also stopped, glanced at Xu Yuanchen and the others and said, "Take care." "Take care." Xu Yuanchen said

    .

    Mu Qing also said, "Take care."

    Chen Fei smiled and said, "It's a pleasure to meet you and live on."