Chapter 8 Doomsday Cleanup

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 8 Doomsday Cleanup

    Xu Yuanchen didn't clean up the building in one go, he would take a break after cleaning a few floors, and when the whole building was cleaned, it had been four hours, and Xu Yuanchen found that less than ten people survived. I'm afraid it's only Yang Wan and himself who might be inspired.

    He only collected three crystal nuclei, and he put two into the space, leaving only one in his pocket.

    Then he carried two barrels of liquefied petroleum gas, about 100 catties of rice noodles, a woven bag of instant noodles, ham sausage, biscuits, sprinkled drinks, and several barrels of mineral water from the water dispenser, all of which he collected in this building. After placing it, I rang the old grandma's house that reminded myself in the morning.

    The old lady had known for a long time that Xu Yuanchen was killing zombies outside, and when she heard the knock on the door, she carefully opened the door inside. Xu Yuanchen didn't speak, but just pointed to the things on the ground. The old grandmother's eyes lit up, and she secretly opened the anti-theft door.     Xu Yuanchen moved all his things to the door, and did not enter the house. He lowered his voice and reminded, "Don't open the door casually, and don't lend food to others. I'm afraid we won't be rescued in a short time." "Young man..." Xu     Yuanchen     pointed Pointing to the outside, he went out, and closed the anti-theft door, "It's best to block the door." When he delivered the things, he had already checked that no one could see them, and if someone peeked, they couldn't hide it from his ears. , so as long as the grandmother does not expose herself, there is no danger of being discovered.     The old grandma nodded vigorously with tears in her eyes.     Xu Yuanchen smiled and left. He didn't know how long this old man could live, but keeping these things would only make Yang Wan cheaper, and it would be better to give them to this old man who cared about him.     Why don't you keep the things for yourself, Xu Yuanchen can only say that he doesn't want to, the things in his space are enough for him to eat, even if he saves them again, he will not save these life-saving things, although he will not take out the things in the space Giving someone away, but he will not be like Yang Wan, saying that he is hypocritical or selfish, he is willing to help others without involving his own dangers and interests. After all, one must have his own bottom line, otherwise the zombies will not be destroyed. If you lose humans, humans will destroy themselves.

    It's just that if he makes the meat himself, I don't know if the old lady is willing to help him cook braised pork?

    After Mrs. Li locked the door, she looked at the things on the ground, feeling sad and moved in her heart. She didn't expect that this young man would give her food. She couldn't move these things, so she could only carry them into the house little by little. No, when she opened the bag containing rice noodles, Mrs. Li was stunned for a long time. You said that you just put rice, millet, glutinous rice, mung beans, soybeans, peanuts, etc. together, why did you still put white noodles and yellow noodles... pinched a little carefully Take a look, it seems that the flour and cornstarch are all put together, it seems that the young man can't cook.

    Xu Yuanchen didn't use the master key to open the door of Yang Wan's house. You must know that although Yang Wan let him move in, she didn't give him the key to the house. Didn't Yang Wan think about whether it would be inconvenient for him? I'm afraid Yang Wan didn't care about these things at all.     Xu Yuanchen piled up all the things at the door of the house and walked downstairs. As for whether these things would be stolen, he didn't care at all. Anyway, these things would end up in Yang Wan's space and be stolen better.     Going downstairs, Xu Yuanchen suddenly realized that all the flowers and plants in the house were dead, but the various trees and flowers planted outside for greening were all fine. Could it be because of the strong vitality of the wild? Touching the little white flower in his pocket through his clothes, he decided that he had time to look through the books left by his ancestors.     The zombies near this building were all cleaned up by Yang Wan. Xu Yuanchen found that there were many corpses of zombies on the right side, and although there were no zombies on the left side, there were no corpses. I think Yang Wan walked on the right side, and put the nearby zombies are attracted to the past.     Xu Yuanchen didn't dare to be as unscrupulous as Yang Wan. He could deal with at most two first-level zombies at a time, and one more would be dangerous. What's more, the sky was getting dark, and he would definitely have to go back before dark, so he Didn't go far, just turned around.     When Xu Yuanchen went back, he found that there was nothing outside, and Yang Wan's footsteps could be heard inside, so he reached out and knocked on the door, and the door was opened soon.     I don't know who provoked Yang Wan, she looked very bad, folded her hands on her chest, and directly scolded, "Why did I collect so many things all afternoon, and they were all useless."