Chapter 151 Fire Element Baby

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 151 Fire Element Baby

    It was pitch black below, and he could only see the situation below after he got used to it. Xu Yuanchen didn't cover his body with aura, because he was afraid of scaring the snake, but his body was tempered enough to be comparable to a top-level magic weapon.

    The stone wall is like tofu under his hands, and he inserted it easily, and the whole person is more like a big gecko, the gloomy and cold feeling becomes stronger as he goes down, Xu Yuanchen sticks another breath-holding talisman on his body, This is the same as the invisibility talisman, which Yan Tianyu learned from the secret realm. It is to restrain all the breath of a person's body. If you don't really see it, then you won't feel the existence of this person.

    Because of his cautious movements, Xu Yuanchen didn't reach the end after more than ten minutes. Gradually, he discovered that there was a light below. Although it was very faint, it made Xu Yuanchen even more careful.

    The bottom of the tiankeng is not as big as it looks above, but passages have been dug out all around, all covered with silver metal, so bright that there is no place to step down in the daytime.

    This is also thanks to Xu Yuanchen's invisibility talisman posted in advance, so he needs to avoid walking, so as not to show his flaws.

    The bottom here is made like an ant hole, and I don’t know why those men in black quietly built such a big project, or they have been lurking here for a long time, but the tiankeng is still exposed, which makes them advance. Appear in front of people?

    So does the last days have anything to do with these people?

    The more Xu Yuanchen thought about it, the more uncertain he felt. Although the lower opening was not as big as the upper one, it was several times larger than the upper one. Xu Yuanchen found that there was no one below. After thinking about hiding himself, he let the Consciousness spread.

    After spending more than three hours, Xu Yuanchen found that there was indeed no one in the passage, but these silver-white metals were made of something that blocked Xu Yuanchen's consciousness outside, frowned, and chose the nearest one. The hole went in. The inside of the hole was not too deep, it was only about 100 meters wide, but there were a few warehouse-like things on both sides.

    Because his consciousness was blocked, Xu Yuanchen didn't know what was going on inside, so he couldn't open the door rashly. After confirming through the mirror that Xiao Heng had drawn the map here, Xu Yuanchen went in next to the passage, one for See if you can find the man in black, the second is to find out if you forgot to close the door, and the third is to draw a map of the inside of the tiankeng for Xiao Heng.

    In the end, Xu Yuanchen was dizzy, and he had to rely on Mu Qing's instructions to know where to go. After the map was drawn, Xu Yuanchen left here.

    When they got out of the tiankeng, the sky had completely darkened, Yuan Kangtian didn't leave, he was sleeping in the tent, and the dozen or so young people were sitting outside without even a fire.

    And they could still hear their stomachs rumbling. The man who first said that he was going to go down to the sinkhole found some fresh grass, and several of them started eating slowly.