Chapter 132

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 132

    After Xu Yuanchen confirmed the residence of the two teenagers, he didn't approach them, let alone use his spiritual sense to check them out. Instead, he retreated to an absolutely safe corner and released Yan Tianyu, Mu Qing and Wei Xue who had pasted the talismans. come out.

    The people who know you best are not your companions, but often your enemies. This sentence is also applicable to Xu Yuanchen and Yan Xi. How many people have already made a plan to fight openly and squarely? Sorry, they don't want to be heroes.     Mu Qing held a chessboard in his hand, and the cornerstones of formations were buried around the villa one by one. Xu Yuanchen warned Mu Qing to calculate the position, Wei Xue dug a hole and buried it down, Yan Tianyu arranged spells around, and the division of labor was clear!     At this time, Wei Shuyi and Yan Xi were in the laboratory, Wei Shuyi put his arms around Yan Xi's waist, pressed his chin on his shoulder, watched Yan Xi prepare the medicine according to the proportion, his eyes were full of tenderness.     Xu Yuanchen and the others were cautious and spent three days preparing the layout. On the third day, Yan Tianyu detonated the explosives that had been placed in advance.     They never thought that they could blow up those two teenagers in this way. Xu Yuanchen and the others' purpose was to lure them out. This time Mu Le did not hide in the space. The monkey stood on top of Mu Le's head, it was so small and cute, the little white flower occupied Mu Le's left shoulder, and the three ice silkworms on the right lay quietly, if it didn't move occasionally, it would be more like a delicate decoration.     Because the place where the explosives are placed is still some distance away from the villa, it stands to reason that the villa should not be damaged, but Yan Tianyu placed a few stones and glass around the explosives. The positions of those things were carefully calculated. All the glass splashed onto the villa, and even broke the glass on the second floor.     I don't know if Yan Tianyu did it on purpose or Yan Xi and the others were unlucky. The room with the broken glass was just the two of them, but Yan Xi and Wei Shuyi were not injured at all, and they didn't even go out. puppet out.

    The two of them picked out two sets of sportswear of the same color and put them on. Wei Shuyi also put on a thick coat for Yan Xi, which not only contained thermal clothes but also a warm baby. When they went out, , I saw those puppets seemed to be blocked by something, and Xu Yuanchen and the others stood there without moving, and there were some people behind who heard the movement and came out to inquire and disappeared.

    Yan Xi frowned and looked at Xu Yuanchen and the others, and suddenly smiled, "It really is you."

    When Wei Shuyi saw them, he felt a faint threat, whether it was a demon cultivator or a cultivator, there was a similar feeling between heaven and man, When entering the secret realm, Wei Shuyi never felt this way, so he took a step forward, put Yan Xi behind him, and for the first time said in front of Yan Xi, "You guys, we don't violate the river water, if you want to Competition, then we will go out to compete, if it is for the secret realm, those who are capable of taking the treasure will naturally be able to get it."

    When Wei Shuyi spoke, Yan Xi pursed his lips, already understood the situation, and smiled slightly with lowered eyes "Yeah, it's such a cold day..."